Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’›It is that magical time again! Time for us to all to share our Next Level November hauls. ๐ŸคŽ

The Sephora Holiday Savings Event starts off this month with its usual bang. โœจ We are excitedly waiting too see what treasures we all scored during this wonderful event! ๐Ÿ˜ 

naT.gif

Gifts for our friends, loved ones and of course a little (or a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰) of selfcare items are set to be arriving at our doors.

What did you haul this month?? ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

KRPm.gif

Any other November babies here? Happy Birthday to all of you!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ November may bring cooler temperatures, rain or even snow but we're here to celebrate all of you and all your birthday hauls! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

This month might see some fun savings, maybe a few of us have started our holiday shopping early? ๐ŸŒฒโญ

We can't wait to see it all,

Happy Hauling Everyone!

Re: Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

@Ispend2much6 Thank you. I am excited to try everything out. I have been watching tutorials. Some items were just impulse buys lol

@Mellmars1185 @Amazing haul!!!

@SportyGirly125 Thank you!

Waiting for my sales haul (eeep hauls ๐Ÿ™€) to arrive.

I got a box in the mail I wasn't expecting. 

PXL_20231030_203216386.jpg

โ€ƒ

PXL_20231030_203320430.jpg

I'm thrilled and excited to try this out. The notes to me are sweet with floral and ocean vibes from my first spray. Can't wait to play around with it ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰ I got this free from Influenster, I didn't think I was in the running for any Vox Boxes, this was such a cool surprise today!

how awesome @CynthieLu !

It was super lucky. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you! @makeitup305 

@CynthieLu  Cool surprise!! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@CynthieLu  what a fun surprise, congrats! That sounds like a lovely scent from your description, I hope you enjoy it! 

Congrats @CynthieLu , how cool is this! What a fun bottle too! Oh and happy bday month! Iโ€™m in your same club! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom  Thank you. Right? The bottle is it's own show stopper, she is a fun one! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations @CynthieLu! That scent sounds lovely!

@CynthieLu Congratulations! Such a beautiful bottle. Your description of the scent sounds wonderful. Would you say it is a fresh scent?

Thank you @Mellmars1185 No not quite fresh, but definitely bright. It's top notes are sweet and floral and than you get the ocean and aqautic notes coming through. Its reminds me a little of the scent Cool Water but with more complexity and sweetness. ๐Ÿฉต

Congratulations @CynthieLu

Thank you! @Ispend2much6 ๐Ÿ’ž

I have some sets to share from Macy's ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Two will be given as gifts. This is basically a haul of minis.

thumbnail.jpgthumbnail-1.jpgthumbnail-6.jpg

The luxury lip sampler is the only set above that I'm keeping. 

• Giorgio Armani Lip Power Lipstick - shade 400 (I'd NEVER buy this. It is a wuss of a lipstick, streaking upon application.) ๐Ÿ˜
  • Carolina Herrera Good Girl Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick - shade 310 (Vibrant red that was still on my hand after washing it!) ๐Ÿ˜
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick Balm - shade 45 Rouge Tux (Looked reddish in the tube, went on a dark pink, and was smooth. I will buy this one!!) ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint - Bare Pink (Honestly, they could've kept this one in the warehouse. My Innisfree balm has more life than this. I think Chapstick or EOS balm has more life than this!! The pink doesn't show up on my skin at all and it isn't nearly as moisturizing as the other options in the box, especially the YSL.) ๐Ÿ˜‘
  • Tom Ford Lip Color - Casablanca (Nice color payoff. Nice sheen. Love everything about Tom Ford's brand, and I will buy this lipstick when my buying freeze ends next year!) ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

BIC for the first time ever, I got an advent calendar!!! *cues the band*

My 1st advent calendar!My 1st advent calendar!thumbnail-3.jpg

I figured I'd go ahead and open slot #1 instead of waiting until Dec 1st. It was a quick FAIL. Prying it out with a nail file or patting it on the bottom like a glass bottle of ketchup didn't help either ๐Ÿ˜…

thumbnail-4.jpg

Not wanting to leave empty-handed, I saw that slot # 25 was cracked. I love Origins!

thumbnail-5.jpg

GWPs:

thumbnail.jpg

I tried both La Belle & Le Belle Le Parfum from Jean Paul Gaultier. They're both the most intense and long-lasting fragrances I've ever been spritzed with. It took 2 hand scrubbings AND a shower for the smell to dissipate. 

hooray for minis! @furbie 

@furbie  Great haul! Awww that advent calendar is gorgeous! 

Thank you @ather! I cannot wait to crack them all open ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@furbie  awesome haul! So interesting to hear your thoughts on all the lippies, I'm glad there were some loves in the bunch! Ooh, an advent calendar, that should be a lot of fun! Hope you enjoy it!

@caitbird Thank you. I didn't do any research on any of the lip products before buying them, so those were my raw thoughts ๐Ÿ˜† On the back of the advent, all of the products are listed. I cannot wait to. start (officially) popping them open!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos357
  • naT.gif
  • KRPm.gif
  • PXL_20231101_221117569.jpg
  • IMG_20231024_112927283.jpg
  • IMG_20231027_120117450.jpg
  • IMG_20231031_144039801.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • thumbnail-1.jpg
  • thumbnail-6.jpg