Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Thanks, @RachFace2921 ! I have used the Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask Hydration before and it honestly is one of if not my favorite sheet mask ever! I had to buy the 5-pack and will keep buying it. It hydrates the skin perfectly, to a glassy finish. It's the perfect cooling/soothing/calming step after some strong treatments (like my Murad Resurgence retinol products) in my 10-step routine. And this is coming from a oily-skin girl who thought these would be way too much! I would highly recommend them (that is of course unless you prefer vegan face care products). 

Thanks @sojess!  Whenever I hear 'egg cream' I always think of carbonated chocolate milk (I'm simplifying, but know if I don't specify that I'll potentially have some egg cream aficionado take exception to my description!). 

This is helpful is resetting my expectations.  Sounds like a great face mask, with an egg base ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜„ @RachFace2921 ! The words "egg cream" remind me of Sophia on The Golden Girls! It took me a while to warm up to fact that it does contain egg yolk extract but then I remembered my Mom used to make an egg-mask for her face and thought well ok let's try it! Glad I did, hope you like it too if you try it ๐Ÿ™‚

TJMaxx onlineTJMaxx onlineThis was originally $420, but it was at TJMaxx online and on sale for $100This was originally $420, but it was at TJMaxx online and on sale for $100This Alba cleanser has been my favorite. I always buy it from TJMaxx when I see it. I use it as an exfoliator after cleansing/taking off makeup.This Alba cleanser has been my favorite. I always buy it from TJMaxx when I see it. I use it as an exfoliator after cleansing/taking off makeup.These are one of my favorite snacks. They're supposed to be sold in health food stores, but my state doesn't seem to have it. So I just order them on Amazon.These are one of my favorite snacks. They're supposed to be sold in health food stores, but my state doesn't seem to have it. So I just order them on Amazon.Naked HeatNaked Heat

I always love your hauls, @meecheroo!   That Petite Heat palette is soooo good! โค๏ธ Enjoy! 

@meecheroo - Love the purse!  I've not seen the snacks at my health food store.  I'll have to give it a try the next time I place an order on Amazon.

Well you are stocked up on cleansers.  Kinda nice when you can find what you love for a bit less at TJMaxx, enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚ @meecheroo

that purse is so pretty @meecheroo !

Great deals, @meecheroo!  I love the burnt orange color in the Naked Heat petite palette.  Enjoy all of your new items, especially your new purse & necklace!

@meecheroo You got so many great things, and for great deals!! I absolutely love that necklace and purse- so pretty!! 

I see that Alba brand all the time at TJ Maxx- Iโ€™ll have to look for the scrub next time Iโ€™m there!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ

@meecheroo  That blue bag is gorgeous!  And, I love that Rimmel foundation too.

@meecheroo,

Love your blue bag from TJ Maxx!   Very cute necklace too!

Fantastic haul @meecheroo

That necklace is so lovely.  You can def dress something like that up or down. 

Great finds at TJMaxx...you and @Shosh85 should compare notes!

@RachFace2921 Yes! You can find some really great things at TJ Maxx! I still have yet to buy a purse from there, although Iโ€™ve been super tempted! The one @meecheroo found is super cute! ๐Ÿ˜

Nordstrom haul

I picked up a few things from the Dior Summer 2018 collection. Diorskin Mineral Nude Bronze in 01 Soft Sunrise, Dior Addict Lipstick in 411 Nude Chill, Dior Addict Lip Maximizer in 011 Pool Blue

C565F76C-3CE0-4B96-92EB-13CA458AA85F.jpeg

I also bought this cute t shirt from Pink. โค๏ธ

8C3B8A88-F67D-4114-9B67-6A50FFCFD3D7.jpeg

Love the Dior, @angel7594!  My mini me was looking at that top at Pink the other day! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@angel7594  Great purchases!! I've been eyeing that bronzer! Have you tried it yet? And the lip Maximizer is great!! Enjoy your haul!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you @yankeefaithful! I have not used the bronzer yet, hoping to test it out over the weekend. โค๏ธ

great haul @angel7594 !

Beautiful Dior products, @angel7594!  I like your new T-shirt, too!

@angel7594 The Dior packaging is sooo beautiful!!  ๐Ÿ˜ 

11 Replies
testing