Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ March is here and Spring is just around the corner ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿฐ If you have a March birthday like me, you might be extra excited for this month โ˜บ๐ŸŽˆ 

Share all of your shopping hauls, big and small, as we wait for and celebrate the return of warm weather and sunshine! mother-goddess.jpg

Happy Birthday to all of you other March babies ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ 

Please continue to share your Hauls in the February Haul thread Until March 1st ๐Ÿ’– 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

image.jpg

Yeah I was doubting my word choice there but Iโ€™m going to stick with flakey.  @PrettyPaint 

Iimage.jpg

It buffs in beautifully though.  I used my fingers to place it and then buffed it out with a crease brush and then moved onto a highlighting brush from there to avoid having the glitters bouncing all over the place.  @PrettyPaint 

@heartsmyface @PrettyPaint ahh thank you for this! I have one loose highlighter that Iโ€™ve been terrified to use because i feel like itโ€™s going to make a glittery mess all over my face. Now I know itโ€™s 1. Finger placement 2. Buff out with crease brush 3. Highlight brush to finish it off ๐Ÿ˜‚ the process looks worth it - that ABH is soooo beautiful. Once I master the technique Iโ€™ll have to try one out. Do you just use your normal setting spray product to keep it together, or something special because itโ€™s loose?

@heartsmyface  @cianni  I finally tried the loose abh highlighter this morning, and Iโ€™m not so sure I did the best job...haha. I think I should have purchased the snowflake shade instead of the rose gold. Itโ€™s a little too dark to work as a highlighter on me, and it did apply a bit chunky/glittery. I think this may be due to the primer I had used, though, because I had a bit of trouble buffing it out with my brush. Did you use a primer first @heartsmyface ? 

I just use my regular setting spray.  Technically once youโ€™ve got any pressed powder on a brush youโ€™ve made the amount youโ€™re using loose right;) @cianni 

@cianni  I havenโ€™t tried out the abh yet (too many early mornings), but I will try to this week and update! ๐Ÿ™‚

@heartsmyface  I think flakey is definitely the right word choice...I can tell from your pics. It does buff out beautifully though. I love how you do your highlighter, so I bet it looks amazing on you. Thanks for giving me the idea of initial finger placement; otherwise, I think I may have gone at it with a fluffy brush right before work and that may have been a little much! ๐Ÿ™‚

@heartsmyface Awesome haul! Love everything!

Best,
Rebecca 

sooo many fun new things @heartsmyface great haul

@Kim888 Thanks.  I felt a little shame coming home to so many boxes but Iโ€™m happy with everything so far.  

@heartsMyFace - I spy some amazing skincare goodies. The...

@heartsmyface - I spy some amazing skincare goodies. The Glow Recipe mist and ABH highlighter are on my list of things to pick up during the sale. I hope you have a better week and your haul makes up for the last 1. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Re: @heartsMyFace - I spy some amazing skincare goodies. The...

@Nickelliebear1  The mist is really fine and you donโ€™t feel any force with it hitting your skin.  Itโ€™s very pleasant- especially if you donโ€™t like spraying yourself in the face with conventional setting sprays.  The scent too๐Ÿ˜›. I love.  

Taking advantage of some sales and promos to get gifts for others and goodies for myself. 

ColourPop: 

Dang it, ColourPop, stop having so many sales! :DDang it, ColourPop, stop having so many sales! ๐Ÿ˜„FreebieFreebie

Spoiler
  • Super Shock Highlighter in Tasty - the perfect pearlescent peach shade for me
  • Creme Gel Liners in Fast Lane (green), Punch (yellow), and Puppy (orange)* 
  • Creme Gel Colour in Punch (yellow) 
  • Lippie Scrub in Razzle Dazzle (smells like raspberries!) 
  • Lux Lipsticks in JV*, Sweetener, and Check Please 
  • Super Shock Shadows in Lace, Paradox, Roulette, and Warrior 
  • Super Shock Pigment in Wild Thoughts 

*Arrived broken (fell out of their tubes as soon as I pulled their caps) so theyโ€™re back in their boxes. ๐Ÿ˜ž Gotta see if CP will exchange them. 

Also got a free Lippie Stix (in Jenneration X, a red orange) because one of my 2 CP orders was late. I donโ€™t like CPโ€™s Lippie Stix formula though, so Iโ€™ll be trading or giving away this one. 

Bobbi Brown: 

I paid for the 2 Art Sticks and cream pot liner.I paid for the 2 Art Sticks and cream pot liner.

Spoiler
  • Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Ivy Shimmer 
  • Art Sticks in Sunset Orange and Bright Raspberry 

Used a promo link to get a free full size Luxe Eye Shadow In Poison Ivy. Iโ€™ve never tried any BB shadows; figured I might as well try a free one. 

Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow In Poison IvyBobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow In Poison Ivy

Also did the free 5 piece travel set promo: 

• Ultra Precise Eye Liner Brush (full size; comes with a cap) 
  • Mini Crushed Liquid Lip in Big Apple - another teeny tiny DS ๐Ÿ˜
  • Mini Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink 
  • Skin Foundation Stick Deluxe Sample In Almond - will give away 
  • Mini Hydrating Face Cream - will give away 

Closeup of the Ultra Precise Eye Liner BrushCloseup of the Ultra Precise Eye Liner Brush

Nice haul, @WinglessOne ! I've been buying a lot of Colourpop lately, too!

@WinglessOne, the color on those ColourPop shadows are beautiful!!

You are killing the hauls this month, @WinglessOne! I lov...

You are killing the hauls this month, @WinglessOne! I love your new colors!

Re: You are killing the hauls this month, @WinglessOne! I lov...

Thanks @curlychiquita ! 

Hi @WinglessOne ,

I am a big fan of the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Sticks! I wear it almost as a primer and apply a shimmer shadow on top and it helps my eye look last even longer! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@WinglessOne Such pretty eyeshadow shades! 

Best,
Rebecca

@WinglessOne Love your Colourpop and Bobbi Brown haul. Enjoy. 

2,289 Replies
testing