Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ March is here and Spring is just around the corner ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿฐ If you have a March birthday like me, you might be extra excited for this month โ˜บ๐ŸŽˆ 

Share all of your shopping hauls, big and small, as we wait for and celebrate the return of warm weather and sunshine! mother-goddess.jpg

Happy Birthday to all of you other March babies ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ 

Please continue to share your Hauls in the February Haul thread Until March 1st ๐Ÿ’– 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

@Seymore3 What a fun haul!! I'm impressed at what you found at Winners! The May Coop is definitely really loved around here! 

I love that cactus pallet โ€“ it is super cute! ๐ŸŒต

Enjoy your purchases! ๐Ÿค—

@Seymore3 ,

Great haul!  So many fun things!  The cacti on the eyeshadows are very cute.

Great haul, @Seymore3! the cacti on that palette adorable!!! ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒต

Nice haul @Seymore3! Those palettes look greatโค๏ธ 

That cactus palette is really cute, @Seymore3!

great haul! the pixi is so pretty @Seymore3

great haul! the pixi is so pretty @Seymore3

My  TheBalm order came so quickly!  I am so, so excited because I ordered the new What's the Tea? palette in Iced Tea, and this palette is GENIUS!

The entire order:  the Iced Tea palette, the Plump Your Pucker lip gloss in Amplify (basically a duochrome mostly clear lip gloss; they sent me two,) and a freebie mini Balm Voyage shadow in Willkommen.  How can you not love a company that sends out such adorable samples?

See the cute eye shadow sample? It's about two inches tall.See the cute eye shadow sample? It's about two inches tall.Willkommen shadow.Willkommen shadow.Amplify gloss and Willkommen shadow swatches.Amplify gloss and Willkommen shadow swatches.

Now, for the most exciting part: the palette!  The top two wells are cream eye shadow primers, one in black, and the other in neutral.  If you apply any of the shadows on top of the primers, the shadow changes its appearance!

IMG_3147.JPG

Here is the middle shade of the second row, The 411, swatched.  L-R: by itself, with the neutral primer, and the black primer.  The extra swatch underneath is also with the black primer.

IMG_3150.JPG

It's possible to get an entire coordinated eye look from one shadow if the primers are used with it!

The shadows are very buttery and smooth, even the mattes.

That palette is so pretty @Ispend2much6! Love that the shadows change with the primer used! ๐Ÿ’–

Your profile pic is cute...where did you get it??  The raisin?  Doing push ups....

@itsfi   That makes the palette a lot of fun, that's for sure!

@Ispend2much6 Love The Balm! Their packaging is always so cute!! The pallet looks so great! Thanks for your thoughts and swatches of these!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ

@Shosh85   You're welcome!  I think the shades would look great on you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice haul @Ispend2much6! That palette looks great and the packaging is so cute!โค๏ธ

@faeriegirl   Thanks!  The quality of the shadows seem better than ever with this palette.

what a cute palette @Ispend2much the balm always had such...

what a cute palette @ispend2much the balm always had such adorable packaging

Re: what a cute palette @Ispend2much the balm always had such...

@lmaster   They really do; it's great to have a brand whose packaging and products inside of it both be wonderful!

First haul of March. Iโ€™ve been wanting to get a lunar new year item so when I saw this Coach cosmetic bag I had to have it!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ7E46C7EF-CF52-4C6D-8EA5-E4BA3CC9317D.jpeg

Who could resist that cute temptation @faeriegirl ?  Love it!

Thank you @sprocketta!โค๏ธ

RE: Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

Beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธ

So pretty @faeriegirl! How cute is that little piggy? ๐Ÿท 

9 Replies
testing