Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ March is here and Spring is just around the corner ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿฐ If you have a March birthday like me, you might be extra excited for this month โ˜บ๐ŸŽˆ 

Share all of your shopping hauls, big and small, as we wait for and celebrate the return of warm weather and sunshine! mother-goddess.jpg

Happy Birthday to all of you other March babies ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ 

Please continue to share your Hauls in the February Haul thread Until March 1st ๐Ÿ’– 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

I am completely running out of room for my hauls. Please tell me I am not the only one. LOL

Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

End of the month haul update. I was going to do this yesterday but I had one too many mimosas so I thought I'd wait til today Smiley Wink

Sephora

IMG_6530.JPGRepurchase

Bath and Body Works

IMG_7547.JPGMarble plug-in to match my new bathroom

Ulta

IMG_1862.JPGIMG_4493.JPGIMG_3250.JPGIMG_1025.JPGIMG_1696.JPG

@goneroguemimosas are a perfect reason to postpone posting and enjoy your time!

I love it, @gonerogue! The highlighters are amazing!

I love it, @gonerogue! The highlighters are amazing!

RE: Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

Great hauls! That highlighter palette is so pretty! And that pineapple mirror is too cute๐Ÿ’• lots of great purchases!

I didn't see that wallflower plug when I was at BBW the other day, its so nice! That hairspray looks interesting, have you tried it yet? @gonerogue 

@sydtomato Thatโ€™s my favorite hairspray too. 

@sydtomato 

I found it online and went in store to find it and it was the only plug not on the wall with the other plugs, it was hidden in a different section with the refills of the plugins. Yes, this is about the 5th time I repurchase that hairspray, itโ€™s my favorite! It leaves my hair soft but holds my styles all day at the same time ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Ahh I will go back and take another look.  I don't know why I thought that hairspray way was new lol, I will definitely have to try it, thank you!  @gonerogue 

@gonerogue WOW! So many amazing items! 

Best,
Rebecca

Great purchases, @gonerogue ! I have the same marble wall flower and itโ€™s so cute โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

@gonerogue ,

Nice haul, great mirror!  Smiley Happy

Lol that mirror @gonerogue ! Ohh I like the look of that marble plug-in. Gotta love those Sunday brunch mimosas

@RNGesusPls 

The mirror is cute isnโ€™t it?? I got it the minute it went live because I couldnโ€™t pass up such a fun looking mirror! ๐Ÿ˜‚

everything looks awesome @gonerogue love the pineapple mi...

everything looks awesome @gonerogue love the pineapple mirror! the ofra highlight is stunning!!

@gonerogue  Mmmmm mimosas! And great haul! Smiley Happy

@gonerogue Great haul. The mirror is so cute. 

Great haul @gonerogue! That mirror is adorableโค๏ธ

Last haul of the month

30951E93-C38E-4EA6-B192-B723FD866D6F.jpegUlta haul with gwp, Claireโ€™s (Pusheen), Bloomingdales (Chantecaille), Urban Outfitters (Turtle)

73B52B56-F33B-49DA-B836-4AF0A39A1DBC.jpegTokidoki goodies from Honey and Butter. They have the cutest Macarons.

Love your choices and the pusheen, @Sportygirly125!

Love your choices and the pusheen, @SportyGirly125!
2,290 Replies