Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Just Because July Hauls 2024

Please share all your hauls for the month of July! Big, Small, Justifiable, or Just Because!

Happy Birthday Month to all my fellow July babies!❤️
IMG_4141.png

Re: Just Because July Hauls 2024

Totally forgot I ordered these LOL

I've been really high on the TXA train and I swear, I thought 3% was the highest it goes but here we are with 4%.

Prime day deals. They were half off! Didn't even qualify for 1 day delivery (>$25) so here we are, days later 😂

1000019420.jpg

1000019421.jpg

Just because part 21000006641.jpg

Teso life , no more Rosy Rosa but hello equally soft cottons and Monkimon puffs!  + Sheet masks 

1000006633.jpg

Fude Beauty  - THEY SAID PRICES WERE GOING UP SO I HAD TO 😭, right?!?!

I had an itch to scratch, got a few from Chikuhodo 's FO kind, plus a takumi one.  Was eyeing a ridiculously gorgeous, but expensive Tanseido brush (the yakusugi one), but opted to get 7 brushes instead.  Makes perfect sense.

1000006685.jpg

Sephora Rewards Bazaar (the Fenty signed bag) 

1000006696.jpg

 in store purchase from Fenty event 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Stix High-Shine Gloss Stick Riri 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Trace'd Out Longwear Waterproof Pencil Lip Liner RIRI 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Hella Thicc Volumizing Mascara Cuz I'm Black 

@danielledanielle @Amazing brush haul. 

Beautiful brushes @danielledanielle !

Two little hauls

1000028482.png

A sale haul from earlier this month + UD points with the Iconic London Super Smoother Blurring Skin Tint and Urban Decay Hydromaniac Dewy Liquid Blush Obsessed . Does anyone know if the hydromaniac blushes are supposed to come with a safety seal or not? (I've posted the question a few places and haven't gotten a response and I feel like mine might have been open since the box was a little ragged but I'm not sure). 

1000028483.png

And a little just because it's July haul, with the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Hot Cheeks Velour Blushlighter Bak'D Peach . She's so pretty and I can't say no to a Fenty formula.

@haleyvvvv  Okay, this makes me rethink my “nope, don’t need that” choice on Fenty’s Blushlighters. That peachy shade is lovely on you. 

I always tell folks to ask the brand directly about safety seals, because there’s a good chance a retailer won’t know the answer. The brand should definitely know. 

That Fenty is working for ya @haleyvvvv 

As for the safety seal, if you don't get a definitive answer, try the CS chat.

Incredible haul! I love the idea of a blush lighter that is so neat, great shade too! Enjoy your goodies 💕 @haleyvvvv 

Beauties @haleyvvvv ! Love the Fenty highlighter on you! You know, I got that blush too and I feel like it did have a seal. Can’t fully recall but I think so? So tricky. 😕

Amazing hauls! And those swatches, they look beautiful! 💕

I hope you get an answer for your question @haleyvvvv maybe reach out to the brand CS directly if you haven't already? 

@haleyvvvv Great haul!

Helloooo 🫣 it's been a whileeee BIC!

It's been a little hectic this month, not only is my primary job busy but I ended up picking up a second job so I am now a lady who works about 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Does it stop me from using my $100 reward? Nope. For whatever the reason, I seem to be shopping more than before with very little free time... *cough cough* prime day *cough cough*

EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Dieux Auracle Peptide & Antioxidant Eye Gel 0.68 oz / 20 ml 

I absolutely love this little sample blush of NARS Talc-Free Powder Blush Orgasm Rush – 775 it looked a little too deep in the pan but it's soooo beautiful. I also love this tiny size, I don't think I've ever finished a blush other than MAC harmony, it'll take me faaar. They need to make more minis avail!

Additionally, picked up some VT collagen serum. Their prime deals were awesome!!

1000019316.jpg

1000019318.jpg

Tell me more about dem eye masks @jaaayp  👀

Whoa @jaaayp , you so busy. How amazing of you to tackle so much. I’m sure the PT job is a fun different one too! A girl’s gotta do what she’s gotta do for all the most important shopping needs! 🥰 I love the looks of this blush! Totally agree on the minis! For everything. Lippies for bag as long as they’re tough enough, mascara esp too! Curious about your thoughts on eye gel. 

Lovely hauls, @jaaayp!! Love some cica and that blush is very pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv 🥰

@jaaayp Are you enjoying your second job?  What are you doing now?  And how are you liking the VT collagen serum?  I actually picked up the Reedle 700 recently.

Reedle 700 @CookieGirl1 ?! I'm only on the reedle 100 still LOL I'm too chicken 🐔 how's the 700 compared to 100??? 

I'm a CPA 9 to 5 and I work at a private "lux" gym as front desk 5 to 9. All my friends think im nuts to pick up a part time job that pays a fraction of my full time job but hey, it supports my shopping habits and every penny helps!

I haven't opened the VT collagen yet because it's an essence and I'm finishing up the CSRX essence (down like 10% left)! 

Sounds like a fun second job!  More people to meet, and more money. @jaaayp  

Treat yourself! I’m always happy to see your posts. Great haul! Enjoy your goodies ❤️ @jaaayp 

Have you ever used the Grace & Stella eye mask? It looks so neat! 

869 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos133
  • IMG_4141.png
  • IMG_4142.jpeg
  • 1000020422.jpg
  • 1000020090.jpg
  • IMG_20240701_141901262.jpg
  • IMG_20240702_140537848.jpg
  • IMG_20240702_140709578~2.jpg
  • IMG_20240701_142340795~3.jpg
  • Samples from one of my favorite fragrance houses. Some of these are newer releases I’ve wanted to try.
  • Took a lot of willpower to narrow my cart down to these 3 brushes.
  • Comparison photo of bristle lengths.
  • This was a “shoot, I meant to add [items] to that last order” addition to an order I received in June.
  • FDCF5C34-BB1A-401F-BDB4-026F9B68E473.jpeg
  • My first order direct from Alcone. They shipped quickly! Don’t like their return policy, but I read it before ordering so I knew what I was getting into.
  • 6CE6CDDF-D9CD-485A-A8E8-AD82220B97BC.jpeg
testing