cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@myxducky I sure hope so! This is an "intervention" year for me, skincare-wise.

Woahh the packaging is so sophisticated! Your skin is going to be so radiant and hydrated throughout 2018 @fieldsofclover! Have fun and enjoy! 

@fieldsofclover  That's a lot of masks, I think that your covered for a while lol, enjoy!

Thanks @darkiceis!  At least I know it's supposed to last a month! haha... Can you imagine if there was a subscription box like this?

First off, happy birthday to all the January babies! 🙂

This is an old christmas haul but thought I'll share.

IMG_1022.jpg

Spoiler

Neiman Marcus

- BKR liter bottles

- Hum ~ Here comes the sun

- Jo Malone candle ~ I've exchanged the Tomato one for the English pear and freesia

So today I picked up some birthday freebies since I didn't feel like purchasing online

IMG_1056.jpg

Spoiler
Jo Malone - code is "JANBDAY18" for Lime Basil and Mandarin body creme

I'm kinda happy I choose the store since I got the cologne instead. However the SA did tell me that I had to make a purchase in order to receive the b-day gift, though the email didn't say so... but whatevs... I purchase the Red Roses soap

IMG_1057.jpg

Spoiler
SpaceNK
I purchase the diptyque mimosa candle since I had a coupon to use. Though I sure that the SA would had given me the b-day gift. I've been wanting to try the Christophe Robin scrub XD

IMG_1058.jpg

Spoiler
Diptyque - sadly you can only receive the bday gift at the boutiques. I wanted the candle, but only the perfume option was available 😕 

IMG_1059.jpg

Spoiler
Sugarfina 🙂
If you sign up for the newsletter you get a free candy cube for your bday, I choose the Peach Bellini. The SA gave me all those samples on the right!! She was really sweet and I would definitely go back to that location just for her.

IMG_1060.jpg

Spoiler
I purchased these previously, but I can't resist the Peach Bellini 😧 also wanted to try the watermelon gummies

IMG_1061.jpg

Definitely love all the free b-day gifts XD

michael_jackson___lisa_it_s_your_birthday_by_carbonrodflanders-db2omxw.jpg

From one Lisa who's a Simpson's fan and a January baby to another...Happy Birthday @lisainprogress!

Happy Birthday! @lisainprogress,

Congratulations on your Haul! 

I love Peach Bellini too, but how are the Watermelon Slices?

thank you @tsavorite 🙂

The watermelon slices are ok. I'll pick Peach Bellini over it any day! Though, the watermelon slices are probably one of the better candies from Sugarfina that I've tried. I need to try the sugar lips! 

Love all your birthday goodies @lisainprogress, and happy birthday! 

Fabulous haul, @lisainprogress!!! 

I had no idea about the Sugarfina birthday gift!!!  Peach Bellini is my fave, too! ❤️

Also loving your Diptyque and Jo Malone!

Happy Birthday!!! ❤️

Thank you @Tamara76

I was planning to write out a list of birthday freebies so everyone can take advantage! Though, i'm sure it will get lost in the threads before those with later birthdays remember to take advantage 😕

The Sugarfina is definitely a good one! I remember signing up for the newsletter just to see the birthday exclusive XD

Didn't we have birthday freebie thread at one time?  That would be a good one to re-start, @lisainprogress❤️

And make sure to let @Mcakes know if you start one so she can add it to the popular links thread. 🙂

@lisainprogress Great haul!! love your jo malone candle and diptyque perfume!

I've never heard of sugarfina candies! are they good? 

STAY AWAY FROM SUGARFINA @mezzotown88!!!

It's the devil because they can become very addictive and goodness me...I don't need more temptations! On a less goofy note, I think sugarfina has some great candies, but it's mostly overhyped (for my taste buds). At this rate, I think I've tried a third to a half of their inventory and there's only a handful of their sweets that I like. As to if it's worth the cost, that's subjective. They range from $7.5-$8.5 per small box. 

@pinyo LOL  Actually, I'm checking their website right now! LMAO  seeing everyone's sugarfina hauls makes me feel like I'm missing out on these delicious candies! 

Peach Bellini is the absolute best from Sugarfina @mezzotown88 🙂

However, I agree with @pinyo that it's overhype and the candies are hit&miss. Recently I purchased the Lucky bag and while I did get a good value, I gave away most of what I received. Also shipping from the website makes it not worth the trouble (the SA told me to never order online lol).

Let me know if you need recs! I also probably know all the locations (from memory) in the main hub...if you know what I mean 🙂 If you're ever in the area, it'll make it decently easy for you to get to a store @mezzotown88

@pinyo  Thanks but when I checked the sf site it was showing me there's only one store in our area! and that's a little bit far for me to just get candies  lol.. 

it's not that far! but I still need to take 3 types of tranportation to get there) Lol

that is definitely the way to celebrate your birthday!! 😄

Happy birthday! You scored some major goodies. Enjoy!

Happy birthday! You scored some major goodies. Enjoy!

@lisainprogress Happy Birthday! 🙂

This is one incredible haul, from the Sugarfina to the Jo Malone and Diptyque. I really enjoy how the Diptyque candle subtlety fills the air with fragrance. I made the "mistake" of buying Diptyque candles last year and now I'm hooked 🙂 

3,578 Replies
testing