cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@mezzotown88,

I can't believe that you don't already have it!

Get it! 

I can't imagine that you won't love it!   🙂

If you don't love it, you can return it. 

How can you lose?  

@tsavorite totally agree! I have the full size gloss at my vanity and now I can keep my mini in my purse for touch ups in the go 😄

Anonymous Insider

Nice haul, @bakeamuffin!  Love the mini's!

Thanks @Anonymous! 😄

Oh my goodness the mini Fenty beauty highlighter is adorable 😄 

Thanks @Mcakes😄😄 I love it 🖤🖤 I really wanted Hu$la baby but wasn’t interested in Mean Money 💰 so I was really happy to see a little mini of it!

Small but mighty @bakeamuffin, nice picks!

Thanks @MachynesSister ☺️

ABFC54C5-3175-41F3-BF46-125E9C1E74AB.jpeg

After a truly agonizing month of December I decided to quit my job at Ulta to be a stay at home mommy/full time college student. Not that I wasn’t a full time college student before but I found that after 7 years of working in retail I desperately needed to focus on my little girl and school. Best decision I’ve made thus far. Will graduate this December:). On a more topic-related note, here are my hauls from December. Colourpop’s 20%+free shipping, Ulta, Sephora and Target.

4DB8EB56-92F8-4E63-96A4-1DA723C3623C.jpeg

752754CA-60EC-405E-A0C2-054702895D1E.jpeg

E0A443D0-6497-41AC-B8F0-4297E9B31DA2.jpeg

32AD8906-96E5-4483-9914-8ACE8DB8162A.jpeg

5B1F53CA-1B8A-48EA-9455-CC9D77FA3698.jpeg

F8F951F0-C1EC-45F4-B1F0-0B7011022ACD.jpeg

88F00C8D-C8AC-4907-AB5A-96F57F52E065.jpeg

A23DA458-DEB4-4734-80C5-092B258A323B.jpeg

3BD4CE32-42E5-41D9-9218-CAA47E26EF94.jpeg

Thank you to everyone, your good wishes have made my heart smile!! I don’t post on here often, but when I do I’m overwhelmed with how amazing this community is!!!❤️

@writtenonpaiges, I'm very excited for you as you finish...

@writtenonpaiges, I'm very excited for you as you finish school! Good luck this year!

A great haul to celebrate the beginning of a new chapter... good luck!

@writtenonpaiges You really scored!!  Enjoy everything!!

Good luck with school and Enjoy your time with your child!

@writtenonpaiges,

Congratulations on your Haul!  🙂

Congratulations! Also, I love using that Jcat red trio. It's one of my best, unexpected purchases!

@writtenonpaiges  Nice hauls!  Enjoy your time with your little one. 🙂

So many pretties, @writtenonpaiges! Good luck on finishing up your schooling and transitioning to a stay at home mom. Hope you and your little girl have fun, they grow up so fast!

Nice purchases!   Congrats on your decision -I’m sure it was tough, but it will be worth it in the end!  Good luck with school!  💗💗💗@writtenonpaiges

Happy Birth Month @prettyinpa! Thank you for starting the new thread, I didn't manage to post several purchases in the December thread so I'll spam you all later 😁.  Happy 2018!

Thanks, @ElleElleG, I plan to celebrate big!

Also late posting some December hauls, but here goes! Happy New Year everyone and Happy Birthday month @prettyinpa!

I thought I was going to purchase the Guerlain holiday meteorites, but ended up with the palette. Haven’t used it yet but I will soon, it’s gorgeous!  Really enjoying all the Charlotte Tilbury even though they gave me the wrong eyeshadow stick color (amber haze instead of a plum). 

As for Le Rouge Perfecto, I’m not blown away by this. The texture is harder than I expected but then it still doesn’t last very long on the lips. I love the packaging and am keeping it, but overall I find it just okay and honestly a little bit of a letdown. Anyone else try this one?

6FA1F839-73A9-4C8E-808E-7B10FB6A393D.jpeg

2D13025F-AEFF-4690-A6EE-5F7F39C72B17.jpeg

6E6B8E1F-8593-428C-9EB0-D7B924461344.jpegCandles and Christmas present socks for a friend!Candles and Christmas present socks for a friend!

18 Replies
testing