cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Such a great haul, I got the same ABH palette, how do you like it? @HookedOnBeauty2

@prettyinpa - I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I received it a couple of weeks ago but just got around to unpacking it this weekend. I definitely plan on using it this week! 

@HookedOnBeauty2  Very nice choices!

Thanks for starting the January thread @prettyinpa!!!  ❤️ I am way behind sharing my hauls, and I am looking forward to seeing what everyone buys!! 😄

Happy Birthday month @prettyinpa!!!!

Image result for Happy birthday gif

Wishing you a Happy Birthday month, too, @prettyinpa❤️

Related image

@lmi82--Thank you so much for this picture, I love owls, foxes and kitties! There were 2 big barred owls calling back and forth outside my bedroom window last night, I hope they nest here this year! (It's the beginning of nesting season when the owls choose a tree and start to build a home).

YAY! Thanks @prettyinpa Heart gonna take advantage of the new thread to show my latest acquisition -Sally doll not included!  HA HA HASally doll not included! HA HA HA

Saw these at the mall and HAD to add to my collection Heart 

sally f.PNG

they're actually fragrances but I think I'll keep them in the kitchen muahahahahahaImage result for sally nightmare before christmas cooking

These are so fun are cute! Enjoy!

These are so fun are cute! Enjoy!

Very cool @ZombieMetroAnt !!

Yay, @ZombieMetroAnt- these are so cool, I don't blame you for not opening them, they are such a gem to look at!

These are way too cool!   Perfect for you, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!!

sally.gif

RE: Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

OMG these are amazing @ZombieMetroAnt! So very you too 🤗🖤

These are bloody amazing, @ZombieMetroAnt! I'm curious to know if they smell good 😛

You know @SpaceLlama I didn't even think about opening them Smiley Surprised  but here's the description I saw online Heart 

"Frogs Breath is a clean scent Deadly Nightshade is a rosey floral scent Worms Wart is a sweet scent"

These look incredible! I would totally keep them in the kitchen as well, they’re perfect potion bottles for display! 🖤

Thanks @bakeamuffin!  I think that's what I'm gonna do Smiley Wink

These are so cute @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  Too bad that doll isn't included. She's cute too 😄

They're smart @veronika23 - they sell her seperately Smiley LOL  but I bought her a couple weeks ago. Heart 

Hahahaha yeah they sure know how to get ya! 😄  @ZombieMetroAnt

Omg @ZombieMetroAnt! This is too wonderful! 😄 Absolutely perfect.

18 Replies
testing