Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful July Hauls 2022!

Join me in posting all your Joyful July hauls! I think we could all use a little more joy in our lives right now! Happy Birthday to all the July babies!🎂🛍E34D903B-3C5C-4CBE-839F-3522171B66B7.jpeg

Re: Joyful July Hauls 2022!

@itsfi  It’s such a thoughtful and personal gift. I am always the worst with gift giving because everyone has everything already but this lets them try something new and get to pick their fav one to buy!! 

Yes I will share more about my experiment later this week when I am off. I am heading to the city Tuesday and it is going to be super hot this week!! A perfect week to do this experiment!

I may try the Laneige Mango lip balm, @itsfi. I like the fact that it has vitamin C in it.

@curlychiquita, the vitamin C caught my eye too. I did a little digging and it seems that all the lip balms in the collection contain vitamin C. I didn’t realize that so I went to look back at some older flavors from the line and they all seem to contain ascorbic acid and that makes me wonder if Laneige has renamed these balms to include vitamin C and hyaluronic acid in the name, for marketing purposes or otherwise? 

That's interesting, @itsfi! I haven't used any Laneige before and it sounds like I should.

@itsfi 

Laneige makes a mango lip balm? I have to get one. What candles scents are in that set?

@Itita It just came out.  I saw the ad before the product was announced.  I think they accidently leaked it.

@nuinui933, the mango is limited edition. The set includes a tin of the VOLUSPA Kalahari Watermelon Glass Jar Candle VOLUSPA Tahitian Coconut Vanilla Glass Jar Candle and the VOLUSPA Havana Mint Mojito Glass Jar Candle 18 oz/ 510 g. They all smell good.

Beautiful @itsfi , truly! I got an Ogee lippie in Baccara earlier and love the feel, they’re so nice. And now I want mango…! 🥭😋

@Sunnysmom, haha, yes mango! Yum. The Laneige lip masks are nice ones, or I think at least. There's a lot of product in the jars too. About Ogee, did you pick up just the lipstick or did you pick up one of those lip crayons or lip sticks as well?

I love em too @itsfi , my fav is mint tho I know others don’t like it as much! I only got the one lippie, shocking right. Lol. Would love to try the crayon too, did you see them in person? I did not.  Debated it but held tough!! 😂 You prob received notice today too with something new “bright” coming. Hmm. Blush?! 

@Sunnysmom, the choco mint one is nice. We all have our favorites, right?!! For whatever reason, I don’t think I even checked to see if Ogee products were in a store nearby; I assumed they were online only so I just ordered from the site.

As of a couple of days ago, I’m on a “haul hibernation” of sorts, save for maybe a few more work clothes if I see something that catches my eye. That’s the plan at least, so I haven’t really looked at anything or opened emails that are adverts or promos. We’ll see how good I am at sticking to that plan in the longer term. I think I should be fine as most things won’t come in for a couple of weeks, but you never know. 😂 

I sniffed the mango yesterday @itsfi, oh my it’s delicious! Can see why you got it. I did not yet! Wish list. Phew I’m so glad Ogee isn’t in stores, didn’t think so either. Less to tempt me! 

I like how you think. “Hibernation” seems good! I should also ignore all those incoming emails of further temptations . So tricky to do! Fomo! 💞

@itsfi ,

Such beautiful photos and descriptions!  Nice hauls!

Awww, thank you @tsavorite for your kind words. 😊 Everything has been working out really well.

Another beautiful haul!!! @itsfi 

Thank you @lmaster! So far, I've been liking everything I picked up in these hauls! 🛍

@itsfi @blackkitty2014 I just checked on the italian sephora website. We don't have the mango one yet, but we have the chocolate one in full size (weird, it was a limited edition in a minisize a few months ago). We are also missing out gummy bear 😤. I can also see that they are re-doing the fresh sugar ones (change of packaging), but I can't see the citrus rush one anywhere (maybe it was limited edition as well?), not even on this website....I can only see the mint rush one 🤷‍♀️

Great haul @itsfi . My Laneige mango lip mask arrived yesterday too and I already tried it out. Real mango scent 👍😍

Thank you @blackkitty2014😁 Yaaaay! Is the mango scent on your lip mask very prominent or is it more on the light side? I love that it smells like real mangoes. 

@itsfi Seems to me it’s on the light side but you know I’m mango maniac so I might be bias here. Even if the scent is stronger I would like it too 😂🤣🤪

I hear ya @blackkitty2014! I wouldn’t mind if the scent was stronger on this lip mask. ♥️

1,030 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos156
  • E34D903B-3C5C-4CBE-839F-3522171B66B7.jpeg
  • C74AD505-69EB-473A-B272-59A6ED16408E.jpeg
  • Polish shade names, clockwise, starting with silver: Jett, Dahlia, Adina, Dominique, Tru, Zara, and Reece.
  • I just realized I left a couple blues out, including Pat McGrath PermaGel Blitz Blue.
  • C6C18686-334A-48D9-A33B-1CCB5165BF6D.gif
  • B5B83A1D-C88E-4C8B-A6B0-D4A57A319B39.jpeg
  • 0E86B87F-1404-4146-A124-DFFECF4D7F7F.jpeg
  • AFA8D8E1-0EA7-42A4-9B12-1882B4C33D07.jpeg
  • 9FA5729A-224C-4957-98FF-EBFD4CE0B8AF.jpeg
  • thumbnail.jpe
  • 37930567-F59E-4DE3-9DBB-30A1418257DA.jpeg
  • haul july 2022.jpg
  • Australian gold coconut lip balm ingredients list
  • D7452523-F22A-436A-88BA-2E0703B1B109.jpeg
  • 3D44B8BD-D29A-458E-BE5A-E83919474E61.jpeg
testing