Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Nice haul @lmaster! Metallic Rose is beautiful ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Thank you dearly!! @faeriegirl 

Metallic Rose and Happy Hour are so pretty, @lmaster ! 

Good info about the Strawberry Shortcake Cleansing Balm.  That may be good news for some people.

@tsavorite thank you doll ๐Ÿ˜€ yeah I'm so curious what others will think of it, just not what I was expecting 

@lmaster Super fun haul! The Farmacy Clean in Strawberry Shortcake ๐Ÿฐ is one I want to try. Thank you for the swatches. I really like metallic rose. I think it will look great on you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you sunshine! ๐ŸŒž @Mellmars1185 I am so curious what others will think about the farmacy strawberry shortcake ๐Ÿฐ

What a fun haul @lmaster ! The shades look great on you. Love the Tower Happy Hour too! 

Thank you so so much ๐Ÿ’“ @Sunnysmom 

@lmaster  Great haul!! That T28 blush is so pretty!! Itโ€™s too bad the Farmacy balm is underwhelming. That sucks! I wonder if it had just been strawberries and not strawberry shortcake if it would be better? 

@ather thanks lovely!! The mini strawberry and what is it basil was great, idk I have not actually used it, but I did dig into it, to see what the middle smelled like ๐Ÿ˜”

Lotus is such a pretty shade @lmaster . Sorry that the strawberry shortcake scent didnโ€™t quite live up to your expectations. I had the same feeling about the peach scent but it did grow on me. 

Thank you!! @Loretta55 I'll be waiting to hear what you think of it

@lmaster Ooh such pretty items!! Great hauls!

Thank you sweets ๐Ÿ˜€ @Samtian 

@lmaster @Amazing haul!

Thank you lovely @SportyGirly125 

The pinks are so pretty here, @lmaster! I haven't heard of the Kulfi Mehndi Moment Long-Lasting Radiant Cream Blush Lucky Lotus , the color looks beautiful. Congratulations on grabbing the Farmacy Strawberry Shortcake Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz / 100 mL Strawberry Shortcake! 

Thank you doll!! I was wanting a purple blush, this was the chosen one to try ๐Ÿ’œ @curlychiquita 

I can't belive this arrived today! I ordered this weeks ago and it was stuck in processing. I got a notification today it would be 3-8 business days but look what just arrived an hour ago! ๐Ÿคฉ

MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg

โ€ƒ

MTXX_MH20230602_141725670.jpg

Spoiler
Alot of these look different in the bottles than the pictures show, but how they go on the nail will be different than the bottles anyways. Sooo I'm excited! 

This was the Birthday LynB sale to console myself after missing out on a lucky bag this year ๐Ÿ˜‰ *jumping with joy* they are soooo sparkly!

Nice polish haul @CynthieLu!

Thank you! @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ’—

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing