Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

IMG_1307.jpeg

โ€ƒ

IMG_1309.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Took advantage of same day delivery to purchase Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Matte Lip Blur Liquid Lipstick receiving 4X points. Swatches left to right pillow talk medium blur, walk of no shame blur, Ruby blur, rose blur, honey blur. 

I just love CT lip products @Loretta55 ! 

I really enjoy the new blur formula @Tamara76 .

Oooohh, I really want these @Loretta55 ! Thanks for the swatches.

Glad I could help you @Ispend2much6.

Those are gorgeous! @Loretta55 

Thank you very much @lmaster.

They look very pretty, @Loretta55!

Thank you very much @curlychiquita.

@Loretta55 4x the points!? Thatโ€™s awesome. And those are some great looking shades. Canโ€™t wait to see what you pair with them!

Thank you very much @JoSometimes. I have been wearing ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Balos ST3 as my foundation and my coworkers have complimented me.

Ohhhhh I love Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint @Loretta55  - It smells a little weird to me, but I'm on my 3rd bottle and have come to conclusion that that's just. how it smells and I haven't gotten bad batches lol!

I enjoy how easy it is to apply @Tamara76. It is a great summer foundation. I prefer more coverage in the cooler months.

That's an amazing points multiplier ๐Ÿคฉ @Loretta55 and same day delivery to? Ooh that's too good! Enjoy your haul ๐Ÿ’•

Have you tried these before? How do you like the formula?

I ordered pillow talk originally to see if I would like the blur formula last week @CynthieLu. I wore it for four hours and didnโ€™t feel like I needed lip balm so I knew that I needed to purchase all of the shades that I was interested in. It is such a comfortable formula that I highly recommend. I just finished my dinner and it didnโ€™t even transfer.

Uuum what?! That's so excellent. @Loretta55 I want to try one now. ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜

This is a excellent formula @CynthieLu. It is meant for someone with dry lips. I recommend that you try it.

Love a good lippie party @Loretta55 ! Enjoy all these beauties! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ˜ Such a great formula. I hope she does a deeper berry sometime! I wanted WONS but it looked warmer on me. 

I may hold back wearing some of the deeper shades until the weather gets cooler again @Sunnysmom. I am preferring lighter shades at the moment.

@Loretta55 great haul .  Those colors are beautiful, enjoy 

2,213 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing