Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

@curlychiquita, thanks.  I definitely will, these are earlier releases, wasn't into the new summertime releases (the ones in the neon ombre packaging).

That water bottle is so cute @danielledanielle โค๏ธ

Thanks @Saradestin and @Loretta55 

Such a cute thread @CynthieLu ! ๐Ÿ’ž

Thank you @Sunnysmom ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™

Let the showing off of our goodies commence. ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

@CynthieLu , I love your cartwheel lady!  She does make me smile, over and over!

Right, lol! That one was too good to not post ๐Ÿ˜‚ @tsavorite 

IMG_6374.jpeg

โ€ƒI finally ordered a gorgeous and eye catching pink blush, I went with the Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Flush Blush, Eyeshadow and Lip Color after reading much positive feedback about this brand in genera! Iโ€™m so happy with how this pink looks!! 
I got the Commodity Milk Expressive Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz / 10 mL sample bottle and am loving the scent on a first impression, Iโ€™m looking forward to playing with this fragrance more. Iโ€™m so happy because I got two samples on this order! This order is a total win! ๐Ÿค๐ŸŸฐ๐Ÿ–ค

That is a beautiful pink shade @bakeamuffin !

@faeriegirl @Totally agree, Iโ€™m loving the shades from DM! Such fabulous colours ๐Ÿ˜

I'm happy for you that you like your Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Flush Blush, Eyeshadow, and Lip Color!

@tsavorite Thanks, itโ€™s a really great product! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@bakeamuffin The blush shade looks beautiful! I hope you enjoy it. I didnt not realize Milk Makeup had a travel spray. I am curious now ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š

I was surprised to see that they did fragrance @Mellmars1185 , I feel like Iโ€™ve been living under a rock! Itโ€™s a lovely fragrance though, with a real lasting power! 

Yay! You finally got the blush you wanted ๐Ÿ˜ @bakeamuffin 

@Buootiful Such a win!! ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin the blush is stunning!! 

@lmaster I was so happy to find it (and even happier to have it)! DM seems to make some really outstanding colours and products, canโ€™t wait to check out more from the brand โ˜บ๏ธ Iโ€™m curious about the Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Blossom and the Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Primado... ๐Ÿ˜

@bakeamuffin her eyeliners are gorgeous too!! I'd love to see these products on you

So happy that Commodity is back at Sephora, @bakeamuffin ๐Ÿ™Œ Enjoy your new perfume!

@eshoe Am I ever glad too, Iโ€™m really loving this scent as an evening โ€œcampfireโ€ vibe and will definitely adore it in the winter as an alternative to Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace. The Commodity Milk Expressive Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz / 10 mL is lovely! 

30 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing