Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Thank you very much @tsavorite.

Ooh, enjoy! I've been eyeing that blush๐Ÿ˜ @Loretta55 

Thank you very much @Buootiful. Lawless has become one of my favorite makeup brands.

Living for that pink blush!! @Loretta55 

I know @lmaster, itโ€™s gorgeous!

@Loretta55 @Great haul. The blush is so pretty. 

Canโ€™t wait to try the blush @SportyGirly125 .

@Loretta55 I've heard really good things about the foundation and that blush color is SO pretty!

Thank you very much @CookieGirl1.

Beautiful blush color, @Loretta55!

Thank you very much @curlychiquita.

Awesome pink haul @Loretta55 !! ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท That blush is gorgeous! I hope the stick foundation works for you!!  

Thank you very much @Saradestin. I hope the Basma foundation stick will work for me.

I hope you love it @Loretta55 ! Such a cute pink haul! The foundation stick looks good and great that @Mellmars1185 recommends it ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you very much @Sunnysmom.

The shade of this HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Talc-Free Powder Blush with Fermented Arnica Dragon Fruit Daze is stunning, this is a fun haul @Loretta55 !

Thank you very @bakeamuffin .

@Loretta55 Happy June! Where has the year gone already? Beautiful pink haul. I hope that the Basma foundation works well for you. I would love to know your thoughts when you try it out. Especially, since you haven't tried a foundation stick in a while. I know good ones can be hard to find. am actually wearing it today! ๐Ÿ’— The blush looks really pretty!

Thank you very much @Mellmars1185. I will keep you updated.

I felt well enough to experiment with makeup today @Mellmars1185. I tried BASMA The Foundation Stick for Hydrating, Buildable Coverage and Natural Finish 31 ( actually shade 24). This is the most natural looking makeup Iโ€™ve ever tried. I didnโ€™t wear a primer and it held up beautifully. I have so many foundations in rotation but this is perfect for quick applications. Thank you very much for your recommendation.

@Loretta55 I am so happy that you like it! Thank you so much for letting me know. How did you apply it? I usually apply directly on my face and blend with a dense brush.

I am glad you are feeling a bit better!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing