Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Good work enabling @ather, good work! @missjeanie 

@ather Same!  I had a friend pick up my US items and am so glad to be able to get my hands on them.  I'd love to see a few of these brands make it north of the border.  I feel like Sephora Canada did their own Sun Safety kit one year since the switch to separate warehouses, but now I'm not too sure. 

@missjeanie  Aww that’s nice your friend picked them up for you!! I wish Canada did a version of the sun kit! 

@ather Same!! I see Shoppers coming out with more kits like this and keep crossing fingers for a sun care one!

Wow!  Great hauls 

@CorgiMommy Thanks!

Hi friends these are from my Sephora Rouge sale. It was a successful haul since I love every single items minus the fact that Sephora will probably in my penalty box for probably the rest of the year. 😂🤣 I should skip the sale but I was weak and go on lipstick shopping free. these are the lipstick swatches with 2 different natural lights.  From top to bottom: Prada Amarena, Prada Sedona, Prada Tonka, Prada Notte, TF Ile Nude, TF Peche Paradis (took Sephora 3 tries, 1.5 hr phone call and a refund in pending for this lipstick to get to me. I was right. It was a beautiful color 😂🤣), and Merit Maison. PS if you are on the fence about that Prada quad because of scary looking weird yellow, don’t be> layering yellow and the silver will get you a beautiful green 😘)

IMG_0348.jpegIMG_0349.jpegIMG_0350.jpeg

Love your swatches @blackkitty2014 ! Sponsored by Prada 😂🤭

Thx you @jaaayp . Prada should pay me for advertising 😂🤣

Beautiful swatches 😍 @blackkitty2014 

Thx you @lmaster 🌹

LOVE to see all your beauties @blackkitty2014 ! Thanks for your lovely swatches! Ooh that perfume bottle. Is it delicious?! The bottle is gorgeous! Glad I did not see your Prada shadow until now! Or am I. Lol. I love that it turns into a cool green! 

@Sunnysmom you know how I whine about I stopped buying JM because their recent stuffs don’t wow me. I really really like this one. If it comes back next year, I’ll get it again. Yes tough to not hoard more Prada. I really like the Prada stuffs that I got. 

Happy surprises are the best @blackkitty2014 ! 🥰 

Beautiful swatches @blackkitty2014.

Thx you @Loretta55 🌹

@blackkitty2014  Aaaaah, I love seeing a lipstick haul. Glad all your efforts to get Peche Paradis paid off! It swatched beautifully on you. And yes to layering the silver and yellow in the Prada quad! This one’s my favorite of the 2 quads I have. 

Which other Prada quad is your favorite @WinglessOne ? I was eyeing 01 Portrait but it was never in stock during the sale.

@blackkitty2014  My other one is 04 Poetry which is also lovely. Portrait’s the one with purple and that really pretty champagne foil, right? I hope you can get your hands on it someday! I got both of mine from Nordstrom soon after launch and I used Nordy Notes. I don’t remember if Nordy had Portrait at launch, but I know they don’t right now. Not that I’ve been kinda stalking it or anything... 😂

Oh @WinglessOne poetry is the one with the green. I’m keep putting it in and pulling it out my cart the entire time until it sold out. If I can find a deal somewhere I will get that one for sure now that you give it a thumb up. Thx

@blackkitty2014 @Gorgeous haul!

2,360 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing