cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

889F699A-F587-4EC8-B080-6D539BA7FE25.jpeg

It’s my birthday month so I am so exited to start this thread and see all the goodies everyone has purchased this month. 

Re: yes @eshoe it was by its lonesome at ross. $1.99 I almost...

Thanks @sonnydee, that’s 75% off, 👍🏼 NICE!!

Re: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Great haul @sonnydee! Thanks for the PMG swatches. I might have to get that set too.

I'm glad I got both @faeriegirl I only had divine rose? �...

I'm glad I got both @faeriegirl I only had divine rose? 🤔 in full size

RE: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

Forgot to post my Colourpop hauls from the single shadow sale and Boxing Day! Single shadows were $42 for 24 shades and the palette was included, such an amazing deal. I picked up a bunch of the new shades and some older ones I dont have in my collection yet. Also got a back up for “falling up”, Ive been using it everyday as my inner corner highlight since November. So nice they had an up to 40% off sale. I am definitely on a low buy for shadows this year lol..

The CP single in "Thank U, Next" is nearly identical to Hot Toddy in the Too Faced Gingerbread palette and similar to Mac Stylishly Merry from Holiday 2017 if you missed on those.  Mr. Sandman is similar to Mac Joy To shadow from the Shiny Pretty Things collection but not identical.  

Spoiler
Single shadows:
Top row: Blowfish, Hear Me Out, Let Me Explain, Now and Zen, Snake Eyes, Chic Happens
Row 2: Paper Tiger, Misty, Labyrinth, Heavenly, Baby Lights, Mr. Sandman
Row 3:Thank U, Next, Boxer, Earthshine, Glass Bull, Superzoom, Wishful Winking
Row 4: Facet, Sleeper, Paradiso, Antimatter, Conjour Up, Quantam Sleep

Re: RE: Hello New Year! Jumping for Joy January Hauls 2019

The colors on those shadows are so pretty @sydtomato

the most beautiful eye candy ever!!!! omg I'm so jealous...

the most beautiful eye candy ever!!!! omg I'm so jealous of those palettes!! @sydtomato

Your ColourPop haul is so pretty, @sydtomato!  You picked great colors.  What a great deal!

Nice haul @sydtomato! Those shadows are so pretty!

Thank you @faeriegirl!!!

Tiny haul plus points rewards and samplesTiny haul plus points rewards and samples

I only actually spent money on the Farmacy eye cream and the Ole Henriksen moisturiser but then got two 100 point rewards and a samples bag that I'm actually pretty interested in. I did only get one of the two free samples that I selected but whoever was packing the box threw in an extra Laniege lip mask, so at least that was better than getting foundation or perfume (neither of which I would have a use for). 

Great shopping, @sockmagnet!  I love getting so many great products as gwps!

Hi @sockmagnet,

OLEHENRIKSEN - Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizeris one of my favorites! The BELIF - Moisturizing Eye Bombhas been incorporated into my nightly routine and I've been loving it! You picked up some great items 🙂

-Helen

You picked up some great skincare products and the gwp has some nice goodies @sockmagnet! 💗 That’s great they threw in that Laneige lip mask, it’s one of my favorites. Enjoy all your treats! 😊

Nice haul @sockmagnet!

All the samples haha @sockmagnet - I'm interested in that naturally serious mask as well! If it's still in the bazaar when I order next time I'll probably try it

@Kim888 That mask sounds so promising! I wa going to purchase it but opted for the moisturizer instead. At least there’s a 100pt reward for us to try.

I stopped following the hauls threads last year because I didn't need the temptation to buy more stuff, and that worked well for a while. Until the holidays, where my shopping mantra became "I've been good this year, so one for you and two for me" 😂 So if nothing else, I feel like I at least need to start posting again, for no other reason than to shame myself into cutting back again 🤣

My pseudo-bday haul...it's not for another month, but I treated myself early. This better be it 😋 SpaceNK sale haul

I can't be too hard on myself since I only spent $51, but still...I'm trying to pare down the lippies, not collect more :pI can't be too hard on myself since I only spent $51, but still...I'm trying to pare down the lippies, not collect more 😛

There's one disappointment in the lot...Metal Noire is a dupe of another LQ lipstick I already had, Bete Noire Possessed Metal (and it's not close or similar...they are *exactly* the same. Sigh)

Top: Bete Noire Possessed Metal, Metal Noire, Metal Red, Velvet Rope Black Tie. Bottom: All That Jazz Hot Piano, All That Jazz Paint The Town, Dating Game Mr. Right NowTop: Bete Noire Possessed Metal, Metal Noire, Metal Red, Velvet Rope Black Tie. Bottom: All That Jazz Hot Piano, All That Jazz Paint The Town, Dating Game Mr. Right Now

Wow I didn’t know Lipstick Queen had such diverse bullet casings (I’m not that familiar with the brand). They’re all such pretty colours! @RGbrown

@GuessgalUnidentified

LQ makes some simply lovely stuff, and at least in the states, it's easy to get a deal if you are willing to hang tight and wait. I don't think I've ever paid more than 50% off for any of the ones I own 💖

Your new Lipstick Queen colors are so pretty, @RGbrown!

@curlychiquitaUnidentified

Thanks so much! 💜

testing