Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Gettin' Jiggy with January 2023 Hauls!

Now that we're heading into January and the New Year, I though it was time for our New Years haul thread! 2022 has been a year filled with beauty year, and 2023 will be the best year yet!

So excited to jump into January with you all, so now let's share our hauls!

Happy-New-Year-2023-GIFs-19.gif

Happy Birthday to all my fellow January/Capricorn/Aquarius babies!!

Re: Gettin' Jiggy with January 2023 Hauls!

Thank you, I thought the Gisou hair oil wouldn’t live up to the hype but it has honestly been great for my hair especially in the current weather I’ve been experiencing ️.  But thanks to this little gem and a few other Sephora favorites my hair is healthier than ever before. 💕

@Guadalupe030 what a great haul!! minis are so cute, i'll confess im addicted to them too! looks like you scored some BIC faves! i'm really loving the Sol de Janeiro Mini Beija Flor™ Collagen-Boosting Elasti-Cream with Bio-Retinol and Squalane 2.5 oz/... and KILIAN Paris Angels Share Eau De Parfum too. that gisou is a good find too - it's always out of stock for me!

Your haul is fabulous @Guadalupe030! 😍 Angel’s Share is a favorite of mine and Nest Golden Nectar is on my list to purchase - if I’m in a store that has a bottle of it, I’ll spritz it just to remind myself how good it smells! Love that you’re joining in; welcome! 

Thank you, I’ve fallen in love with Angels Share so much so that I’ve been hinting to the hubby I want it for Valentine’s Day 💘😅 I purchased the larger Nest version for a friend and she’s been loving it I might have to get one for myself as well! 

@Guadalupe030 You picked up some great products! Minis are so cute and fun, I love them too ☺️ 

@Guadalupe030 @Welcome to BIC!  Great haul. 

Ugh, I lost my whole post, that hasn’t happened in a while!

I’m pretty sure I have some straggler hauls to still post from December but in the meantime, here is my Pat McGrath Star Wars collection items from PMG direct. The box was totally squashed in on one side but thankfully all was still fine inside.

I had passed on the regular Midnight Sun palette PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership VI: Midnight Sun Star Wars™ Edition #  since I felt most of the colors were dupes for other palettes, even other Motherships, but I in the end I couldn’t resist this packaging! This was a customizable bundle, so I got to pick my preferred shades of the mascara, chromaluxe pigment and the 5 pan palette. The site said Divine Droid was back ordered, but then it arrived only one day after the rest. The bundle was a Savings over the individual products plus her usual 10% discount applied, so it was still pricey but not outrageous with the discounts

In the spoiler are some swatches and looks I did with this collection the last couple of days. In both looks, I’m wearing the PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Pale Fire Nectar over a Chanel nude lip liner. The rouge rebellion and optic Fuschia from Divine Droid look more different in person than in the swatch pic, but honestly you wouldn’t need both of you are getting Divine Droid as they are very similar. I’m really happy with it all, though I still have the pink mascara to test out later this week hopefully! 

(Sorry, I’m not having luck with the spoiler!)

D0F1DAA3-2E6F-4243-B8D8-5BF394DEEF84.jpeg322C08E0-E25A-45F1-BD7B-1CE00EFAD55A.jpegYou know who!You know who!

7AF0D320-0C74-4A57-8DDD-970F5E6C6A85.jpegL- Chromaluxe Rouge Rebellion R-Optic Fuschia from Divine DroidL- Chromaluxe Rouge Rebellion R-Optic Fuschia from Divine DroidChromaluxe Rouge RebellionChromaluxe Rouge RebellionMidnight Sun PaletteMidnight Sun Palette

Fabulous haul, @sister13!! The Mothership packaging print is sososo good. You're also rocking that red!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

Thank you so much! @haleyvvvv 

Gorgeous @sister13 , and wow, look at the shift from that second photo.

Thank you! @danielledanielle 

Those shades look gorgeous on you, @sister13!

Thank you @quspork ! 

So pretty on you @sister13 . Love your looks , colors and the  packaging too! 

Thank you so much!! @Sunnysmom 

I love the packaging on these, @sister13

Yes, they sure hooked me! @curlychiquita 

Gorgeous haul @sister13! Those shades look fantastic on you!

Thank you so much! @faeriegirl 

Gorgeous haul!! @sister13 

Thank you!! @lmaster 

Conversation Stats
Photos253
  • Happy-New-Year-2023-GIFs-19.gif
  • HB January babies gif.jpg
  • 4D0ED16D-8B43-4706-8D3D-11B2FC2994BC.jpeg
  • 1A3106EC-F889-4CD1-9CBF-716519FDFA9D.jpeg
  • 3F1AB5BF-0352-40B4-95DD-7DB7F5E6D011.jpeg
  • IMG_8445.JPG
  • 4433BBA8-57FF-4D44-8B19-10A81282B430.jpeg
  • 8F18BA11-A8D1-42EB-A74A-5A170575415C.jpeg
  • L- Chromaluxe Rouge Rebellion R-Optic Fuschia from Divine Droid