Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Love is in the air - for fabulous hauls!!! Please share what wondrous items you picked up this month (including any candy as it is that time of the year hehe). And a big shout out to any February babies out there as well ❤️ Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing some awesome hauls from you ladies.

Image result for valentines day gifsImage result for roses gifs

Re: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

A recent three-part haul that is somehow all sheet masks? Must of subconsciously knew I needed these with all the airline travel I’ve had recently!

1. First Facetory box! Inspired by the weekly mask challenge I signed up for the 4 mask box. The packaging and masks are ADORABLE. I haven’t tried any but I’m sure they’ll be great

2. Anthropologie Presidents’ Day haul. Sale section was an extra 40% off! I love the anthro beauty section - everything is very unique and cute. 

3. Sephora-use-up-the-rest-of-giftcard haul. I had like $8 left on a gift card so I bought a mask I’ve been curious about for a while (plus Ebates was at 6%). Also got all my samples!

FacetoryFacetoryAnthroAnthroSephoraSephora

Your skin will be glowing with all these masks, @scott1201!  Great choices!

Happy masking @scott1201 ! Your first box looks really interesting - hope you enjoy everything!

@scott1201, I do love sheet masks!  Your skin will be so happy!

@scott1201  Nice Haul!!  What a nice selection of masks! You'll have to let us know how you like the masks!! Enjoy your skin after all these!!

@scott1201 have you used the orgaid before?

Nope! I’m looking forward to using - I’ve never seen this brand before @CC3616

@scott1201

Big sheet mask Haul!  You will enjoy these, I'm sure!

@scott1201 Facetory! A first-class mask haul from top to bottom, I'd say 💆

Enjoy treating your face! @scott1201

Can't wait to hear which ones you recommend @scott1201!! Factory is such a great concept

Fun haul, @scott1201! The sheep and bunny masks just look adorable! 🐑😍🐇

A few hauls from earlier in the month and some from today!

Sephora todayTrying out some new products this monthTrying out some new products this month

HSN

Couldn’t resist this gem at 20% off!Couldn’t resist this gem at 20% off!

A57C8412-EA7C-4427-BC16-E032B500ED40.jpeg

Ulta

Baby Foot peel, Baby Foot footies for the peel and E.L.F highlight I couldn’t resistBaby Foot peel, Baby Foot footies for the peel and E.L.F highlight I couldn’t resist

Chanel direct

The most divine smelling Chanel powder I own!The most divine smelling Chanel powder I own!

Gift from my best friend

SK-II Welcome Set-  yet another thing I’m excited to trySK-II Welcome Set- yet another thing I’m excited to try

@gonerogue Let me know how the Babyfoot peel works for you. I’ve been wanting to try one for a while! Now that the weather is warming up in So Cal, I want to get rid of the winter feet! 

What a beautiful haul, @gonerogue!!!  I especially love that Chanel! ❤️   Enjoy your treats! 

@gonerogue amazing haul! that chanel is so pretty

Omg @gonerogue! The second time my boyfriend did the BabyFoot peel (i gave him a couple more for Christmas) was jaw dropping! It works WONDERS! The Diamond highlighter is awesome! I’m in love with it, and it’s def become one of my favorites! The Verb shampoo and conditioner are great. SK-II makes one of my favorite moisturizers. I’ve been using it every morning, and it’s SO lovely!

@ClassicallyFab I'm kinda scared to try the foot peel! I'm not scared of the peeling effect but I'm afraid it will be so much peeling that my feet will look horrific for weeks 😞 I wear flats on a daily basis at work and I will be embarrassed if the peeling will peek through my shoes!

His feet peeled for 10 days, but he thinks it would be 3 days max that you wouldn’t be able to wear flats. Plus, he’s a bodybuilder, so his feet were prob in far worse condition than yours (he’s been going to gym 3 times a day for the last 6 months). He said, “but it’s so worth it, she should definitely do it.”, lol. 💖👍🏻 @gonerogue

I think I’m going to bite the bullet and just do it on my next off day! My feet will thank me in the long run, right?? Thanks to you and your husband for your wonderful feedback ❤️

@gonerogue,

Lots of Hauls equal one big Haul!  Great bunch of purchases, plus gift!  🙂

That Chanel powder blush!  So very beautiful!

2,531 Replies
testing