Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Love is in the air - for fabulous hauls!!! Please share what wondrous items you picked up this month (including any candy as it is that time of the year hehe). And a big shout out to any February babies out there as well โค๏ธ Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing some awesome hauls from you ladies.

Image result for valentines day gifsImage result for roses gifs

Re: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

@milobear27,

Your future looks bright!   Fun Haul!  I love your agate slice!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay February!

I hate the cold, but I'm a Feb baby so it kinda has to be one of my favorite months ๐Ÿ˜‹

I've been doing good so far this year about not spending much on beauty (except nail polish, oops), so I felt a little justified in splurging on two new pretties of a different variety. They arrived today, just in time for me to call em an early bday gift to myself ๐Ÿ˜Blue metallic, and pink velvet? And sparkly laces for both? Who can resist those beauties?!!Blue metallic, and pink velvet? And sparkly laces for both? Who can resist those beauties?!!

After makeup and nail polish, I am a bit of a Converse junkie. ๐Ÿ’— And at $22/pair, I don't feel guilty at all ๐Ÿ’–

RE: Re: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Love the shoes!!! I have a pair of light gray ones myself!! I love converse shoes good haul well worth the splurges !!!

Happy birthday month, @RGbrown! Enjoy your new Converse colors!!

@RGbrown  Love your Converses!! Great colors! Had never seen the Blue  Metallic,  so this is a great Birthday treat!! Happy Birthday month!๐Ÿ’—

@yankeefaithful excellent treat indeed! Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’—

Ooh pretty! I'm a Converse girl as well, but hi tops for me ๐Ÿ™‚

@Samtian I love the hi-tops too! I have several, but I usually limit them to winter wear...I always feel kinda weird in hi-tops with shorts (but frankly, if it's shorts weather, I'm probably wearing sandals anyways lol) ๐Ÿ˜„

nice @RGbrown !! Those both look really unique!

@Kim888

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’ž

@RGbrown I love Converse! I'm always amazed at how many different colors and styles, I feel like I rarely see the same pair twice (with the exception of your standard white, gray, blue, black canvas ones). Love your choices ๐Ÿ™‚

@MissPuff

They definitely keep churning out all sorts of new and unique stuff...every time I go to their site, they have a whole new slew of shoes to browse. It certainly makes for fun shopping...even if I miss one I've been watching, there are dozens more I like just as well. And since they rotate through them fairly quickly, their sales are pretty continual, so it can be some cheap retail therapy ๐Ÿ’

@RGbrown I love those pink velvet ones! Iโ€™ve never seen those before!

@PrettyPaint I hadn't seen them before either and was super excited they had my size! ๐Ÿ˜

@RGbrown LOVE those shoes! Soooooo pretty :O. Happy birthday month <3.

@niki172 thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’“

@RGbrown,

Enjoy your pretties!  Happy Birthday Month!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’˜

I love these shoes @RGbrownHeart I didn't even realize they had "velvet" and "metallic" shoes!  Happy early Birthday Heart  hope you have an amazing day!

@ZombieMetroAnt I had no idea either! I browse their sale page from time to time and find all sorts of goodies I never knew existed...stopping at two pair is always tough ๐Ÿ˜›

Ohhhhhh - Pink velvet Converse!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Happy Birthday month, @RGbrown!!!โค๏ธ

22 Replies
testing