Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Love is in the air - for fabulous hauls!!! Please share what wondrous items you picked up this month (including any candy as it is that time of the year hehe). And a big shout out to any February babies out there as well ❤️ Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing some awesome hauls from you ladies.

Image result for valentines day gifsImage result for roses gifs

Re: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Lise Watier and Pat McGrath
IMG_6137.JPG

IMG_6142.JPG

I thought the Lise Watier cases were just silver at first but they are rainbowy when you tilt them.

IMG_6146.JPG

@Seymore3,

I envy your beautiful Haul!  It's inspiring!  Good for you!   🙂

that blush is so pretty!!!! @Seymore3 

OMG!  This is a jaw-droppingly beautiful haul, @Seymore3! ❤️

@Seymore3 i have my eye on that pat mcgrath palette! it's gorgeous!

Both are so beautiful,  @Seymore3! Enjoy!

OMG!  Even the boxes are glowing @Seymore3!  That PM palette is soooo gorgeous.  Love your purchases.

Wow, that’s so pretty! I totally thought they were silver, too. @Seymore3

Baby Haul 👶🏽! I decided to see if the hype is real on LA Girl’s $4.00 concealer. Also got my UD Beauty Junkie bday gift, Afterglow highlighter in sin. 

EC6297F8-F905-4B06-B4CD-A4D0F00166B7.jpeg

CVS: Ahava mud mask and LA Girl concealers, the top one is a yellow corrector. At $4 why not give it a shot. 

C853E2CD-B9E4-4A21-A6A3-EEB9E6B5D8D8.jpeg

urbandecay.com

UD Beauty Junkie Bday gift, some refills and I did the leave-it-in-your-cart trick and received a promo for deluxe lipstick sample in Big Bang. 

@JessyAnne,

Happy Birthday!   Fun Haul!   I hope that you enjoy it all!  🙂

Nice haul, @JessyAnne!   My daughter likes the LA Girl concealer, too! Happy Birthday month! ❤️

@Tamara76 Thanks! I will probably be passing these concealers down to my daughter, but I wanted to give them a go to see if they’re worth recommending for low budget! 

Ohhhhhh - Do you also have a beauty-loving mini-me, @JessyAnne?  I have so much fun shopping for beauty/makeup stuff with my kiddo. ❤️

@Tamara76 I do! She steals my makeup, my clothes... my shoes and never returns ANY of it. And somehow it just makes me love her even more 😂

❤️❤️❤️@JessyAnne

ooh la la...very nice selection of goodies here @JessyAnne!!  Happy Birthday month...can't wait to see what else you pick up this special month Smiley Wink 

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks! My birthday was actually in January, but the bday purchases are sure to spill over into February 😉🤭🤫

Happy birthday month, @JessyAnne!  Enjoy your UD gift. I hope the concealer works out for you!

Thanks @curlychiquita! I’m scared to try this concealer 😂😂😂 

Fantastic February Hauls!!!

I couldn't help myself today when I went to pick up my Ulta b-day gift. I got the tarteist Pro palette, the towel for my BF, and something else for my galentine (not shown).

@Lazybeautybeast Belated Happy B'day !! Very nice purchases. Please let me know how do you like tarteist Pro palette? I was looking at Tartlett in Bloom I think and saw this next to that one and went.. Pro seems to have more colors and more versatile. I am brand new to shadows so might not use all the colors for now but might be nice to have options for later. I think @Tamara76 recommended the Naked Heat or Tart pallets. In the class they also had TF sweet peach which also seems nice and mostly warm neutrals.

16 Replies
testing