Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Love is in the air - for fabulous hauls!!! Please share what wondrous items you picked up this month (including any candy as it is that time of the year hehe). And a big shout out to any February babies out there as well ❤️ Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing some awesome hauls from you ladies.

Image result for valentines day gifsImage result for roses gifs

Thanks @Tamara76! I'm trying to decide if I want to get t...

Thanks @Tamara76! I'm trying to decide if I want to get the other two palettes.

Re: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Nice haul @Lazybeautybeast! That SiJCP promo is really nice! 

Great purchases! I have the Sunbleached and Overcast Filter Sephora palettes, I forgot about this one, might need to get it! I see your SiJCP sample packet had more lip samples, I was hoping for more lip items like pictured on the coupon, but mine were almost all moisturizers 11/12. @Lazybeautybeast

Oh bummer that they didn't have the bag. I had been think...

Oh bummer that they didn't have the bag. I had been thinking about getting the other 2 palettes but I'm trying to slow down. lol. Maybe if they are still available in a month or two.

@Lazybeautybeast,

It's so good to hear of a positive experience like this!  

What is in the Sephora Vintage Filter?  I love the cover also!

Hooray for all the GWP items!  🙂

Thanks @tsavorite. The picture isn't great but here is a look at the shadows in the Vintage Filter.MVIMG_20180202_164358.jpg

Thank you, @Lazybeautybeast!  The more I look at the colors, the more that I like them. I hope that you like it!   🙂

I saw that this is no longer offered on Sephora online, just the other two palettes that were "sunbleached" and "overcast".  I don't remember ever seeing this one on Sephora online.

I probably just didn't notice.  I only remember seeing the interiors of the other two palettes, not their artwork on the lids.

Thay was great customer service! Good haul @Lazybeautybeast

Thay was great customer service! Good haul @Lazybeautybeast

Thanks! It was a great experience!

Thanks! It was a great experience!

Great haul, @Lazybeautybeast! I'm glad you had such a good experience in SiJCP.

Thank you!

Thank you!

RE: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Candy: I’m kind of addicted to these!! A sephora haul And an ultra haul (The Mac lip pencils are in the shades soar and boldly bare) I have a feeling finances will be tight for the rest of the month due to the perfume splurge however I look forward to regretting it. LOL!

Re: RE: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Nice!  I love Beach Walk!  Have not yet tried that chocolate, but it is now on my list for my next TJ's visit!!!!  Enjoy!  @WhereYouStand

That chocolate is one of my faves! 😛

RE: Re: RE: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

It’s one of my go to faves at tj’s if I cave in chocolate 🙂

Great haul! That chocolate looks so yummy.

That chocolate looks great. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Great haul! 

That's a great haul, @WhereYouStand! I hear fabulous things about Replica perfumes! Enjoy!

@WhereYouStand,

Nice Haul! 

Now I am interested in the Coffee Chocolate flavored candy bars, too.  🙂

Beach walk is sooooo nice!   It’s a good solid splurge and not so bad a thing to be smelling as you eat kraft dinner and mr noodles!  <that’s what I used to live off of when I was younger when I just neeeeeeeeded a certain jacket or pair of jeans that I couldn’t really afford:D. Happy sigh, no regrets! @WhereYouStand

I love Ulta’s coconut cream scent! Great choice 😃 

11 Replies
testing