Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Love is in the air - for fabulous hauls!!! Please share what wondrous items you picked up this month (including any candy as it is that time of the year hehe). And a big shout out to any February babies out there as well ❤️ Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing some awesome hauls from you ladies.

Image result for valentines day gifsImage result for roses gifs

Re: RE: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Ummm, I need that candy bar 🍫@WhereYouStand

Re: RE: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

LOL. 

Re: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

C8A8E425-4933-440C-9965-FD7A4EEAFF30.jpeg

I was bad but only moderately bad.  I am loving the ND palette enough to want the second one!  How creamy!!!  I finished my Ciate liquid chrome collection and am awaiting the release of more colors...c’ommon Ciate make more.  081D3A8B-09EB-403B-A4AC-64B4534674FF.jpeg

Swatches are of the KA Prismagic highlighting trio.  They feel almost moist and chunky to pick up but look beautiful on!  

OMG!  Those swatches are gorgeous, @heartsmyface!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Wow! Bling bling!

Great haul @heartsmyface! I'm loving those swatches- so pretty!

@heartsmyface,

Beautiful Kevyn Aucoin swatches!  Swatches and opinions of any of these palettes would be appreciated.  I'm very curious.

Beautiful Palette Haul!  🙂

What a perfect haul! @heartsmyface. Those swatches look gorgeous!

@PrettyPaint I was actually a bit underwhelmed when I first opened the trio based on how small it is and how similar the shades look in the pan but it’s sooooo good!  I thought it was going to be similar to the KVD Alchemist but it’s not at all.   I even sneered at the palette when I first saw it online cause it looked just meh😅 It was the one item that was more of a whim purchase but it turned out great!  I seriously would buy anything with magic in the title:) 

@heartsmyface I wasn’t interested in this either until I saw your swatches! I’m intrigued by how you said they almost feel wet!

@heartsmyface Beautiful haul! I’m a bit jelly 😝

That i’ll be leaving a trail of glitter behind me like a glitter slug? @JessyAnne

Everything in your haul is magnificent,  @heartsmyface!  The Prismatic swatches are stunning! 

Bad Hearts!  Heart  as a punishment, you need to send me everything in this picture!  Smiley LOL  You have excellent taste @heartsmyface!  I love everything

@ZombieMetroAnt I feel no shame.  None. 😎

One of the pros of trying not to buy things is that you end up being more selective when you do:). 

@heartsmyface  Sweet haul!  You ladies are killing me with ND palette..now I think that I need it. 😞

@darkiceis  Oh sorry, it’s terrible!  Horrible palette!!! Horrendous even!  <is that better? 

@heartsmyface  i suppose 

Image result for sigh gif

@darkiceis (Psssst...you need it;)) 

OMG @heartsmyface! Let me know what you think of the White Peach. It is on my birthday list to buy but my Sephora didn't have it in stock when I went to check it out.

I will if I can get a chance to play with them!  Just trying to get baby hearts down for a nap.  From the looks of it it looks pale cool toned girl friendly:)😈stay tuned😈 @Lazybeautybeast

2,531 Replies
testing