Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Enabling and Amazing August Hauls 2020

3D3BC4A9-854C-4156-85DA-D9C110E17BB3.jpeg

997DC3FF-9449-45D3-B39E-1A0B37E6C0DD.gif

CB9FD2C7-5A8D-4180-AAF3-2F9E01D5F207.jpeg

Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating their birthday this month!!! Please post your enabling and amazing hauls for all to see.  May we continue to inspire each other for our love for all things beauty and non beauty related. 💕❤️💗🥰 

Your set for date night @sonnydee Pre date, eye mask and...

Your set for date night @sonnydee Pre date, eye mask and remove old polish, Date night, cute clutch and some on the go Kilian perfume!

i like the way you think @Luvstravel

i like the way you think @Luvstravel

RE: Enabling and Amazing August Hauls 2020

Thanks to @SportyGirly125, @itsfi, @eshoe and everyone who post in the Mask of the Week thread for enabling in the most positive way! The When sheet masks are from Costco.ca and the foils and other K-Skincare are from Mikaela Beauty

Re: RE: Enabling and Amazing August Hauls 2020

Great hauls, @keana1!! I've heard amazing things about the When sheet masks!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Nice skincare haul @keana1.

Thanks @Loretta55 ! 

Nice haul @keana1

Thanks @faeriegirl ! 😉

@keana1 the acwell has been in my to try list for awhile! I love how they use licorice root - let us know how it goes! 

Great picks, @keana1! Have you used the Acwell before? I'm curious to hear how you like it. 

Thanks @quspork @meou ! I’ve been using the mist once in a while for about 2 months now and I love it! The main reason why I use both now is to maintain an optimal pH for my skin so that the serums I use can penetrate better. As far as the licorice root is concerned, I enjoy it’s brightening effects and since I was an idiot and didn’t start using sunscreen until 2013, my freckles are completely gone and I don’t have dark spots anymore since I’ve been using VitC and other skincare products that contain licorice root extract. I don’t use the toner as a cleanser since I double cleanse every evening but I enjoy it’s pH balancing effect and the benefits of LR extract and the other ingredients it contains. I hope this helps both of you! 💕

That's great to hear, @keana1. I do really like licorice root as an ingredient so this product has been on my radar for a while, just haven't gotten around to trying it yet!

@keana1 I am waiting on my Missha Essence, it should be here sometime next week (I ordered July 18th, the anticipation has definitely had time to build😂). We need to compare notes!!!!

The When made it to Costco up by you??? Awesome!!! 🤞🏼 that means they will be back on their way to the US soon. Nice picks, enjoy!!!

We definitely should compare notes @eshoe ! I hope that the When masks are available soon, do you know if they have different assorted ones in the US or if they change them once in a while? It’s the first time I’ve ordered from Costco. I wish you the best of luck! Sending hugs your way! 🤗

@keana1 I have ordered from Costco online frequently, and have never had an issue with expiration/inferior products. The When multipacks offered here were different, but were all variations of the biocellulose. I’ve been waiting for them to carry them again, because I am down to a box and a half (maybe 12 masks?). Even though they have alcohol listed high up, I have never experienced ill effects as a result. These are my favorite biocell masks!

My Missha should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. I ordered direct from them, which I’ve never done, and wow-the wait😂 can’t wait to share results with you!!

Sweet @eshoe ! I haven’t opened my MIssha essence, I’m waiting for yours to arrive so that we can start using it at the same time. Tag me or send me a message when you start using it! Can’t wait to try it! 💕

Ok @keana1 I received mine and tried it tonight! Waiting for your thoughts, I have a couple so far;)

I went to bed early so I haven’t tried it yet @eshoe . I’ll start using the essence today, can’t wait! 

@keana1 well I’ve used it day and night now for the past two days. I like how it is thicker than toner, but not as syrupy as some other essences. My skin has appeared plump, but tired. Now I just happened to decide to read the ingredients and I could kick myself. On the box it states: “Non-added Formula” with a list full of things I try not to put on my skin🤦🏻‍♀️ I went to the web site and they aren’t listed on the ingredient list there, so I understand the ‘non-added formula’ must mean that those ingredients are not in this bottle. Ha! Was just thinking what a waste of money. Sigh. Thank goodness:)

I can imagine seeing your eyes open wide and your jaw drop when you read the ingredients that aren’t included in the essence @eshoe ! 😳😱😮 I just assumed that it was a poor translation from Korean to English. I wouldn’t have purchased it if it contained these ingredients ( I also avoid them ). I’m loving it so far but it’s too early to notice anything yet. All I can say is I enjoy it’s watery consistency, it absorbs in an instant and smells great ( I was a bit worried about the smell before using it ). No complaints so far! Why do you say that your skin looks tired ? Is it because you’re tired or the essence makes your skin look tired? I’m physically tired but I wish that my brain had a pause button ( sometimes only ) 💗

Oh I haven’t noticed a scent, @keana1 - I am going to have to pay closer attention this morning. Usually I can pick up on at least something😆

I’ve noticed darker under eyes, where this has never been an issue for me. I’m not doing much to address it in terms of covering it up, nor am I attending to them by masking/using anything to de puff. Besides that, I noticed the other my skin just looked kind of ‘flat’ in the AM. Dull might be a better word. Again, though-I’m not doing anything to specifically care for it, which I should probably do!

Looking forward to hearing more about your essence thoughts over time 🙂

28 Replies
Photos445
  • CB9FD2C7-5A8D-4180-AAF3-2F9E01D5F207.jpeg
  • 997DC3FF-9449-45D3-B39E-1A0B37E6C0DD.gif
  • 3D3BC4A9-854C-4156-85DA-D9C110E17BB3.jpeg
  • pusheen birthday gif.gif
  • 0801201808.jpg
  • 0801201810.jpg
  • 0801201807a.jpg
  • 0801201807.jpg
  • 0801201819.jpg