Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024 Trade 

IMG_8111.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024

Yeah!! Glad to see that NJ ladies will be receiving their bags tomorrow @Harobedb . I am hoping that I will receive Danessa Myricks Beauty Lightwork V: I Am Palette For Eyes And Face otherwise I will be posting items available for trade.

@Loretta55My box arrived, and it's a bit of a disappointment. I did get a Danessa palette, but it's the neutral one. I hope you did better than me! ::here's hoping!:: 🙂

I was just taking photos of my box @Harobedb . Unfortunately I also received Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Defining Neutrals - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips which I already have but never used. I will be posting the contents of my box soon.

@Loretta55 Sounds like you got the same box as I did. I've seen the same contents posted twice.

@Loretta55  I'd be happy to trade with you if I get that palette and it's not in your bag.

Thank you very much @Harobedb.

@Loretta55  Good for you! I'm in central NJ, so I guess they deliver in order from north to south! 🙂

That sounds like a good theory @Harobedb.

For anyone who ordered an XL bag: there are a few hauls for the XL on the BeautyBox reddit, and they're all quite nice! So crossing my fingers! (Us east coasters have a wait...)

I have to wait until Friday to get mine!!

@Ispend2much6  I hope it reaches you sooner than that. FedEx has optimistically updated my delivery date to Wednesday (was Thursday). Hopefully weather won’t delay it. 

@WinglessOne  Good point- lots of crazy weather now and early next week. We’re having a very hard very steady rain.

@Ispend2much6  Stay dry and warm! We’re in winter storm warning mode through I think noon tomorrow, and then we’ll probably get our usual January subzero daytime temps. This is the month I worry about products freezing en route, especially things in glass containers that can crack or shatter when brought into warm rooms from the cold. Hopefully that won’t happen to me or anyone else. 😅 

IMG_1248.jpeg

I’m in San Diego and I got mine today. This is the regular size bag. I’m very happy with the products in my bag: Charlotte Tilbury magic cream light, Viseart cashmerie, Sonia G worker eye brush, DM color fix foil in Venus, Wayne Goss eye pencil in Crystal Merlot, Wayne Goss lipstick in macadamia, and a good molecules Yerba mate eye gel. The only dud for me is the lipstick. Every Wayne Goss lipstick I have ever purchased/received smells like a crayon. I just can’t get past the smell.  Total value $239. This is my 4th or 5th bag and probably the best one yet. Everything is new to me and all are colors I will use. 

I hope everyone has really good luck with their bags! 

Ooooh nice bag @kennyrae I would be so happy if I got the same bag

Really nice bag, @kennyrae!! Congrats!! 

@kennyrae ohhhh you got a great bag!!

Wow, that’s a great bag @kennyrae . Fingers are crossed that I will enjoy the contents of my XL bag.

@kennyrae @Great bag!

Nice haul, @kennyrae! Very nice assortment...and I agree with you about the Wayne Goss lipstick!

Congrats @kennyrae ! I’m glad you can use everything, despite the lipstick’s scent. Of all the permanent Sonia G. eye brushes, a Worker is the best to get in a mystery box. Not that I’m biased or anything. 😄 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • 1000000679.png
  • IMG_8111.jpeg
  • IMG_1248.jpeg
  • IMG_6776.jpeg
  • IMG_4168.jpeg
  • IMG_7854.jpeg
  • IMG_7875.jpeg
  • PXL_20240114_224248608.jpg
  • image.jpg