Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024 Trade 

IMG_8111.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024

@Mellmars1185 This goes on sales the day after Christmas, so technically you can still be on a no-buy in January 😉🙈 But seriously, I need to do the same. 

@Mellmars1185 @I need to go on a no buy. I think you can only get the regular bag and not the XL. 

@SportyGirly125  I’m undecided. If I do buy one this year, it’ll probably be a regular bag. I tend to get better (for me) items in regular bags than XL bags. 

Best of luck to anyone who buys one! 

@WinglessOne @I’m unsure of which one to get or even if I should get it. The last 2 years were bad for me. 

I’m out! I haven’t bought one in 4 years now.  There were too many misses for me.  I’m also swimming in products since sephoria. I’ve got so many serums between that and Influenster and what I buy for myself.  

if beautylish did a tease of what could be in the bag and it was something I wanted I would consider taking the plunge, but I don’t want to commit to buying a bunch of products that have already been on sale which I don’t get to choose.  There’s no value in that for me. 

1000000679.png

I decided to pass, but the Fomo is kicking in.  I might just sign up to sign up 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

@danielledanielle @There have been too many duds over the years for me.  I’d like to play the game but I just can’t deal with anymore stuff I’m not going to use.  I clearly need more friends because I can barely give stuff away. 

@itscarin.  I get that.  My first bag was such a dud I skipped the following year.  Also, by the time I usually get the bag, most people have traded, so I totally get you with the accumulating stuff.

Also, I think @diannkaye (?) made a good observation last round.  If you make a lot of purchases from Beautylish, you are likely to end up with duplicates in your bag.  I made a few purchases this year and while my last bag was lucky, I feel like I won't fare as well because of this... Like, let me leave on a good note.  If fomo doesn't get me, I'm going to lurk and live vicariously.

@danielledanielle I don't order anything from Beautylish other than these bags, so I'm not at super high risk of getting dupes but they do sell lots of brands that I buy so there's always that. 

I looked through my order history with them and it's just the lucky bags and the Chikuhodo x Beautylish brushes. 

@danielledanielleMaybe I'm harsh, but the last couple of times I ordered a lucky bag I got what I consider no-name makeup brands, eg. makeup atleier paris, and dominique cosmetics.  I own so many eyeshadow palettes as is, it dosn't make sense for me to get another eyeshadow palette unless it's something I love.  One of the first years I did a lucky bag I got a becca cosmetics eyeshadow palette, and that was something I actually enjoyed. 

@itscarin, I think the concept of the bag is sometimes more exciting at times.  The fun comes with either trading or odds.

And yeah, there are a few brand/items included that you know they are clearing inventory for sure, so I don't really find your take harsh at all.

hahaha me either XL it is. May be my last year as I hope to retire in 2025. we will see what eye palette I end up with!

I probably will get the XL Beautylish Lucky Bag @SportyGirly125 . I have no self control. 

@Loretta55 @I know what you mean. 

@SportyGirly125 @I’m going to pass on it this year. I think I keep buying it in hopes I’ll get extra lucky with one of the cool brush sets, but if I want a new brush I’ll be better off just buying it 

@Kim888 @So true. I’m unsure at the moment if I’ll get it. 

@Kim888  Thank you Kim.  That really helps put it in perspective for me. I received 2 SG brushes last year, which made me really happy.  But, as that's all I would really want, better to put the money towards those instead of taking a chance.

163 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • 1000000679.png
  • IMG_8111.jpeg
  • IMG_1248.jpeg
  • IMG_6776.jpeg
  • IMG_4168.jpeg
  • IMG_7854.jpeg
  • IMG_7875.jpeg
  • PXL_20240114_224248608.jpg
  • image.jpg