Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024 Trade 

IMG_8111.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024

Congrats @kennyrae , very lucky!

@kennyrae  I knew  should have ordered a regular bag!!  Congratulations- Cashmerie is my favorite palette.

A couple of people have posted theirs on the beautyboxes sub on Reddit. I didn’t get one but I like looking at spoilers, the first few look more interesting than last year imo but maybe that’s just because I’m not as invested lol 

I've been looking across Instagram and Reddit and overall they look so much better than the past few years (IMHO), @Kim888!! I've only seen one truly bad version. But I'm also like, worried about seeing all of the variations and getting my hopes up. Curse my curiosity!! 

@Kim888  I peeked at some regular bags and they look pretty good! I’m trying to avoid looking at XL bags so I don’t spoil my surprise. (First I wasn’t going to buy a bag this time, but I caved. Then I was going to buy a regular instead of XL because all my regs have been better than my XLs—but I caved.) 

@Kim888 @itscarin There are some videos on TikTok too. I'm seeing a couple I would be happy with and a few not so much LOL

@Kim888 @I just came here to say a few were posted on instagram. I’ll be checking out Reddit now!

@itscarin I saw them on the BeautyBoxes reddit; they're all rather nice (and all regular-sized Lucky Boxes.) People seem happy with what they got for the most part.

My lucky bag is 1.8 pounds. Hopefully it will be better than my Trendmood mystery bag. I received a couple of repeat items and I was hoping for more heavy skincare. The only skincare item I received was a Tony Moly mist.

Mine's 1.8 pounds also.  A 1.5 lb shipment can hold a lot of good products.

I think that is the standard number they put on every one of them for shipping purposes

@diannkaye  I wondered about that!!

Tracking number loaded this morning in my FedEx app! 

@shimmerbait @Harobedb  Just checked and I got my shipping tracking too. It’s .6 lbs so I think we can rule out an extra lucky bag. 

I’m guessing we’ll start seeing bags posted from CA residents tomorrow.  

@itscarinDid you order a regular or XL bag? I just checked (mine's XL): the weight is 1.8 lbs, so God knows what that means!

@Harobedb @I just got the regular bag

@shimmerbait  Thank you for posting this! I checked and my order has a tracking number, too!

I skipped last year, so this year I decided to spring for the XL bag (my first super-sized one!) Here's hoping we all get things we love!

I decided this one would probably be my last XL bag as I am hoping to retire in a year or so!

I purchased the XL Lucky Bag. I was really happy for the most part with last year’s version. My store credit was automatically applied to my order. Hopefully I will be lucky again this year. If not I will be posting items on the trade thread.

Good luck to everyone who orders one!  🛍🐉

I never have got one, and I thought about getting one over the years. Liked I have *seriously* contemplated it. Buuuut with such spotty reviews the last few years I just am not brave enough to take the risk. I always enjoy watching everyone open them, so I'm excited too see what you all get.

Best of luck and may your bags be excellent 👌

163 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • 1000000679.png
  • IMG_8111.jpeg
  • IMG_1248.jpeg
  • IMG_6776.jpeg
  • IMG_4168.jpeg
  • IMG_7854.jpeg
  • IMG_7875.jpeg
  • PXL_20240114_224248608.jpg