|

2019 Spectacular September Hauls

Born on the first of September,

This is my month for all to remember!

Big or small,

Bought at the discount store or the mall,

Dont be shy! Show me your haul!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿ•ต

768027372_1391388.gif

@fatimamummy, Thanks, the weather was perfect in NYC whil...

@fatimamummy, Thanks, the weather was perfect in NYC while we were there! I only stopped by the Sephora on 34th street because I was short on time.

Re: 2019 Spectacular September Hauls

@Luvstravel glad you had a great time in NYC. Love your haul. Canโ€™t wait to see more looks from you. 

@SportyGirly125, Thanks. Hopefully a future haul will inc...

@SportyGirly125, Thanks. Hopefully a future haul will include the new KVD palette when it gets released! I really like the KVD creme eyeshadow, I think I'll order the other color โฃ

Re: @SportyGirly125, Thanks. Hopefully a future haul will inc...

@Luvstravel Rose Gold has been out of stock for so long and no store nearby me had it so I ordered it from KVD direct but still havenโ€™t used it yet. 

Fantastic hauls, @Luvstravel!  You look fabulous!  I hope you had a great time in NYC!

@curlychiquita, Thanks. The weather was perfect in NYC an...

@curlychiquita, Thanks. The weather was perfect in NYC and they were having a street festival in Little Italy! I ate so much good food while we were on our trip.

how fun!! @Luvstravel nice haul ๐Ÿ’ž

how fun!! @Luvstravel nice haul ๐Ÿ’ž

@Imaster, Thanks, had so much fun on our trip!

@Imaster, Thanks, had so much fun on our trip!

Love this haul @Luvstravel!!! I really like those Sephora Rose Blotting Papers too. You were smart to stock up on those before they sold out. 

@sephoraaddict918, Thanks. Love blotting papers. These li...

@sephoraaddict918, Thanks. Love blotting papers. These little jars are on sale also and great for traveling.

Re: @sephoraaddict918, Thanks. Love blotting papers. These li...

I just bought these because they are so much easier to travel with. <3333

You got so many pretty items @Luvstravel! Good to know the KVD wears well. And the PMG is so eye catching ๐Ÿ˜

@Guessgal, How did you like your Pat McGrath Femme Modern...

@Guessgal, How did you like your Pat McGrath Femme Moderne liquid lipstick?

Re: @Guessgal, How did you like your Pat McGrath Femme Modern...

Hey, thanks for checking in @Luvstravel ๐Ÿค— I actually haven't received it yet. I'm kind of surprised since New Jersey is only a bit south across the border. It should be here soon - hopefully tmr. Will definitely report back once I get it!

@Guessgal, I didn't take a pic of what it looked like on...

@Guessgal, I didn't take a pic of what it looked like on me, but saw this pic on the internet of it and it looked like that on me, just to light if a color for me. Hope you like it when it comes in.

@Guessgal, Thanks. I wore the KVD eyeshadow again today....

@Guessgal, Thanks. I wore the KVD eyeshadow again today. It wore so well, I think I'll order the other color at the fall sale. I didn't like the Pat McGrath liquid lipstick in Femme Modern. It dried nice, but just not my color. I love the gloss color though!

Re: @Guessgal, Thanks. I wore the KVD eyeshadow again today....

Oh noooo I ordered that one last night! I felt unsure when I looked up Femme Moderne swatches, but I figured Iโ€™d give it a shot since Iโ€™m pretty sure Iโ€™ll enjoy Possession, the other item I ordered. Will share my thoughts when I get these @Luvstravel 

That's a great picture of you, @Luvstravel, and a nice haul as well.

@CookieGirl1, Thanks. The trip was great and now that I'm...

@CookieGirl1, Thanks. The trip was great and now that I'm back I see tons of new beauty items listed online to welcome in the Holidays!

Love all that PMG! @Luvstravel 

@danielledanielle, I loved the PMG glosses but the liquid...

@danielledanielle, I loved the PMG glosses but the liquid lipstick in Femme Modern wasn't my color.
1,620 Replies
testing