768027372_1391388.gif

Re: 2019 Spectacular September Hauls

@Luvstravel 

AF83929E-996F-4218-9FFC-6096FE9C6542.jpeg

Top is MJ Gilty, Bottom MJ Jet GirlTop is MJ Gilty, Bottom MJ Jet Girl

Left-MJ Gilty, Right MJ Jet GirlLeft-MJ Gilty, Right MJ Jet Girl

@SportyGirly125 ,

I agree that these are so beautiful and collectible!  Thanks for the swatches and showing us the products inside the cases!

These swatches are so beautiful. I feel like they'd be pretty on the eyelid, too. I have an olive skin tone and these warm, golden highlighters work really well on my skin tone so thanks for sharing! <333

@SportyGirly125, Thanks for the swatch! Did you happen to...

@SportyGirly125, Thanks for the swatch! Did you happen to pick up the last MJ highlighter, Show Stopper? It was light peachy color with fine glitter, just curious how much darker it is. This seems quite a bit darker.

@SportyGirly125, Definitely can see the difference. Melt...

@SportyGirly125, Definitely can see the difference. Melt definitely has more peach. Thanks again for the MJ swatch.

Re: @SportyGirly125, Definitely can see the difference. Melt...

@Luvstravel your welcome

@SportyGirly125, This one reminds me of your Melt highlig...

@SportyGirly125, This one reminds me of your Melt highlighter (color tone)

Re: @SportyGirly125, This one reminds me of your Melt highlig...

@Luvstravel the Melt one is more intense and peachier 

30356096-464C-4473-9C78-4F86FAF62C02.jpeg

Re: @SportyGirly125, Thanks for the swatch! Did you happen to...

@Luvstravel I was trying to delete this and put it in the October post. No I didnโ€™t pick up Show Stopper since I didnโ€™t like the color. 

My humble haulage for the month:

Random purchases and GWPs.  I'm really glad that I finally bought one of the  the Becca lipsticks--I got the shade "Sorbet" and it's my perfect lip color!  The other favorite here was also from Becca and it's the bronzer which was limited edition but I managed to get my hands on this one, thankfully, because I've hit pan on mine since it's probably my most favorite bronzer that I've ever owned.Random purchases and GWPs. I'm really glad that I finally bought one of the the Becca lipsticks--I got the shade "Sorbet" and it's my perfect lip color! The other favorite here was also from Becca and it's the bronzer which was limited edition but I managed to get my hands on this one, thankfully, because I've hit pan on mine since it's probably my most favorite bronzer that I've ever owned.I'd never even heard of the Plant Apothecary brand (turns out they sell it at Ulta) but it was a gift and the fragrance is a really energizing citrus-ginger scent, perfect for a morning wake-up. The Redken and the Rituals are totally "the mini made me buy it" purchases because I had travel sizes of each and loved them.  Scored the Mac Fix+ during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty (not that I needed another), and the three hair products were TJ Maxx finds.  I've read awesome reviews about the Living Proof Style Extender but sadly it does NOTHING for my hair.  On the flip side I was so excited when I found the Briogeo conditioners at TJs because I hadn't tried any of the Be Gentle, Be Kind line and I'm glad that I got these because they smell absolutely amazing and make my hair feel sooooo soft without weighing it down.I'd never even heard of the Plant Apothecary brand (turns out they sell it at Ulta) but it was a gift and the fragrance is a really energizing citrus-ginger scent, perfect for a morning wake-up. The Redken and the Rituals are totally "the mini made me buy it" purchases because I had travel sizes of each and loved them. Scored the Mac Fix+ during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty (not that I needed another), and the three hair products were TJ Maxx finds. I've read awesome reviews about the Living Proof Style Extender but sadly it does NOTHING for my hair. On the flip side I was so excited when I found the Briogeo conditioners at TJs because I hadn't tried any of the Be Gentle, Be Kind line and I'm glad that I got these because they smell absolutely amazing and make my hair feel sooooo soft without weighing it down.A B&BW candle (of course!) and a few goodies from Influenster, etc.  I actually really like the Alterna Moisture Mask which kind of shocks me because I've really never liked anything from Alterna; it just hasn't been a brand that's agreed with my hair so this was a pleasant surprise :).A B&BW candle (of course!) and a few goodies from Influenster, etc. I actually really like the Alterna Moisture Mask which kind of shocks me because I've really never liked anything from Alterna; it just hasn't been a brand that's agreed with my hair so this was a pleasant surprise :).

@CookieGirl1   I had the same experience with the LP Prime Style Extender.  One of LP's products shocked me, but in a good way- their Amp Instant Texture Volumizer.  It's a thick paste you have to rub between your hands before applying, and there is a specific technique (it's for the roots,) but it gave me some good volume that held up all day.

Not that you asked, but just in case you ran across it at TJ Maxx.

@Ispend2much6 does it make your hair feel sticky?

@CookieGirl1   If you applied too much, I can see that happening.  But I didn't, and it was okay.  Maybe a little bit of stick, but I don't remember ripping my hair out the next morning when I brushed my hair. ๐Ÿ™‚

The first review on the product page has some good recommendations on usage; there were actually  a few reviews that were very helpful.

@Ispend2much6 Cool, thanks for the tip!

@CookieGirl1 So many great products! 

Best,

Rebecca

So many great picks @CookieGirl1 . Enjoy your haul!

@CookieGirl1 great haul. Enjoy all your wonderful goodies. 

Everything looks great, @CookieGirl1! I hear the Briogeo smells fantastic!

great haul @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ˜

great haul @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ˜
1,620 Replies
testing