|

2019 Spectacular September Hauls

Born on the first of September,

This is my month for all to remember!

Big or small,

Bought at the discount store or the mall,

Dont be shy! Show me your haul!😍🕵🕵🕵🕵

768027372_1391388.gif

kudos on the photo! @drrragon also, didnt see the 2 ND hi...

kudos on the photo! @drrragon also, didnt see the 2 ND hiding in the back. is that the camel? Excellent choices😉 it's never to early to holiday shop, imo, while you are shopping for your self...you are also looking for them😉

Re: kudos on the photo! @drrragon also, didnt see the 2 ND hi...

@sonnydee oh, and yes!  of course i was *ahem* holiday shopping for *cough*cough* other people!  You're exactly right! Hahaha

@sonnydee   yes, good eye!  It's Camel, and under that is Palette No. 2.  I told myself ND got enough of my money for a lifetime, until @veronika23 posted in the other thread about the upcoming mini Gold palette!  😍😍😍  At least it's mini so there's a chance of hitting pan some day! 😄

@drrragon 

__oops sorry.jpg

Great haul BTW!

@veronika23 lol one of those SORRY NOT SORRY situations ehh? 😄 Heart

Hahahaha yup. 😄 😄 😄 @drrragon 

gorgeous haul @drrragon

gorgeous haul @drrragon

Re: gorgeous haul @drrragon

thanks @lmaster !  btw I wanted to mention that i loved your Blinged Brushes!  Such a great concept for a brush set!  

Re: gorgeous haul @drrragon

@drrragon thank you so much, when I seen them, there was no talking me out of it 😆

Re: 2019 Spectacular September Hauls

Awesome haul @drrragon! Enjoy all your goodies!

Thanks so much @faeriegirl  🙂

@drrragon Top notch photography skills! Love the makeups picks too- is the PMG lipstick set new? I feel like I haven't seen that color in the mini sets

@Brutalitops aww, thanks for the compliment!  Heart  It is indeed the PMG mini lip balm set...the one that's open must be Flesh 3.  While browsing online I thought Flesh 3 would be the right color for me, but I wanted to test out the formula first, so yay for mini sets! 😍 😍

@drrragon I could have swore that was different than the set I have 😂 buuuut it’s not, Whoops

@Brutalitops hey btw, if i may ask....i've been testing Flesh 3 all day (from the mini lip balm set).  I was hoping for a warm brownish-rose color but instead it's kind of turning pinky red on me!  does yours do that?  

@drrragon I haven’t noticed that much with Flesh3 but I have a full size of “Passion Flower” (yikers name there) and when you look at it it’s basically dreamsicle orange, like super creamy bright orange. It looks peachy when it first goes on my lips and then within like 5 minutes it’s bright fuchsia pink, so super weird. I have a few theories about that (that don’t involve a gypsy woman) but I have a tendency to ramble so....

No I haven’t noticed it with that shade but yes I’ve noticed it generally 😄

Great haul! I absolutely love PMG lipsticks and hope you enjoy them, too. <333

Thanks @PenelopeBT !  They are definitely growing on me!  Everything else makes my lips peel so I Heart PMG

😄

@drrragon   Which shade is that beautiful PM lipstick?  Thank you!!

@ispend2much6 the shade is Realness which in real life lo...

@Ispend2much6 the shade is Realness which in real life looks very different! it's more of a medium warm pink, kind of an MLBB shade.

Re: @ispend2much6 the shade is Realness which in real life lo...

@drrragon  Thank you so much; you're right, it does look totally different!

2 Replies
testing