Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Gift

My friend loves makeup but she’s really tan so all the products that work for her won’t work for me! We also have very different skin types and she wears more makeup than me on a daily basis. What do I get her for her birthday? I don’t want anything too cheap or expensive and I want to have it be something she would use daily or weekly

Tags:

Re: Gift

I'm in a bit of a dilemma when it comes to finding a birthday gift for my friend who loves makeup. The challenge is that we have different skin tones, and the products that work perfectly for her tan complexion may not suit me. Additionally, we have different skin types, and while she enjoys wearing more makeup on a daily basis, I prefer a more minimalistic approach. 

https://schoolofbitcoin.com/

I would recommend a gift card. If you would rather gift a product rather than a card I would do a Lawless lip balm. The minty plum isn’t as crazy as the two faced one and the colors are gorgeous on any skin tone. 

I would say that a gift card is a safe bet. Also, I know you mentioned makeup, but what about fragrance? Sol de Janerio has delicious scents and perfect for summer!

Get her one of the sephora gift/value sets! It’s great and I love them because you get to try products you may have not tried before and even getting her a gift card along with that so she can purchase a full size product from the set that she liked!

@LizzyBauer37594 I don't know what you want to spend.  But think about a Sephora Favorites set or a natural eye palette.

@LizzyBauer37594 @Maybe a gift card instead so she can get what works for her. It’s better than it not working out and her having to return it. 

Also, I highly recommend a Bite Lip Lab experience. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing