Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Good long lasting perfume

What is a really sweet smelling, good quality,lingering perfume that will leave a scent trail?

Im wanting sweet like caramel,candy,vanilla etc. and very fruity scents

And I've tried a ton but can't find one that stays on my skin OR leaves a scent trail!☹️

Re: Good long lasting perfume

@Rockerwife20 one way to get a long lasting scent is to put some Vaseline on your purse points and then apply your fragrance.  Also Eau de perfumes have more perfume and are more intense  eau de toilettes have less and are lighter 

Thank you for the helpful info!🙂

hey!! i just ordered my bottles and they haven’t arrived yet so i cant say for certain on the lasting quality but KAYALI VANILLA | 28 Eau de Parfum and KAYALI EDEN JUICY APPLE | 01 Eau De Parfum smell soooo good the vanilla is obviously very vanilla but in such a good way and the juicy apple is super fruity and flirty. I’m planning on layering them both with a similar lotion so that’ll really amp up and give me the extra lingering alongside the perfumes. They’re also pretty affordable and come in smaller sizes for $32, I’d recommend smelling them first because I know vanilla can sometimes be hits or misses for people (it’s me I’m people). My Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz / 90... and Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’40 Bom Dia Hair & Body Fragrance Mist are body mists but when I tell you they last ALL day in my hair and skin when I spray them and they’re also only $38 for the bigger bottles. Sorry if you’ve already tried any of these!! 

Thanks!

Ironically I just bought the Kayali Apple a few days ago and I mix it with my Nest Vanilla and it smells amazing...but still doesn't last very long,sadly. I'm thinking it must just be my body chemistry as I've tried low end to really high end and everything in between,ugh! But I appreciate all the tips and I'll try them all out!

🙂

oh no!! When I tried it out it lasted on me all day until even the next morning 😞 it may be your chemistry like you suggested but I hope you’ll be able to find something that lasts for you! When in doubt usually my sprays that tend to not have as much staying power I use mostly on my clothes or hair if it’s a hair mist too and that’ll typically linger at least longer than on my skin. I can understand how frustrating it must because these things aren’t cheap lol! I’m wishing you lots of luck!! 🤍

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing