From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 54032 Members
  • 2188 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa 76
|
Re: Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa 76
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It’s supposed to come out August 13 but some people have already found it in stores
It’s supposed to come out August 13 but some people have already found it in stores
Fragrance Pairing Help!
|
Re: Fragrance Pairing Help!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: A good way to get a scent to last is to pair it with a lotion or oil. I think Fenty Skin Butta Drop Whipped Oil Hydrating Body Cr ...read more
A good way to get a scent to last is to pair it with a lotion or oil. I think Fenty Skin Butta Drop Whipped Oil Hydrating Body Cream Mini "Fenty Fresh" could work with that @emmadilemma00
Favorite perfume with a Touch of masculine notes.
|
Re: Favorite perfume with a Touch of masculine notes.
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Tasha39 Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Parfum TOM FORD Ombré Leather Eau de Parfum Atelier Cologne Collection Azur - Cèdre Atlas - ...read more
@Tasha39 Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Parfum TOM FORD Ombré Leather Eau de Parfum Atelier Cologne Collection Azur - Cèdre Atlas - sadly no longer in production stateside, but there's still some retailers that have it
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Best set of the season
 this is a great deal and the best gift for someone!
 this is a great deal and the best gift for someone!
  • IMG_3117.jpeg
What is the best sol de janeiro scent?
|
Re: What is the best sol de janeiro scent?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @justBrooke222 Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL is my favorite! ...read more
@justBrooke222 Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL is my favorite!
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Perfume
Hi all! I’m looking for a scent that’s not too expensive to layer with sol de janerio 87 (radiance) I love the scent but hate that ...read more
Hi all! I’m looking for a scent that’s not too expensive to layer with sol de janerio 87 (radiance) I love the scent but hate that it doesn’t last. Tia! #perfume #soldejanerio
What’s the perfect cologne for a men
|
Re: What’s the perfect cologne for a men
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I'm obsessed with the Spicebomb Extreme. I would recommend this cologne for an autumn or winter scent!
I'm obsessed with the Spicebomb Extreme. I would recommend this cologne for an autumn or winter scent!
Cologne Options
|
Re: Cologne Options
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I have a couple of recommendations of vanilla perfumes and body mists. So, the Sol De Janeiro 40 has soft vanilla hints. From the ...read more
I have a couple of recommendations of vanilla perfumes and body mists. So, the Sol De Janeiro 40 has soft vanilla hints. From the same brand, the Sol De Janeiro 59 has a vanilla base and smells wonderful! I would recommend the 59 if you want a stronger vanilla scent. For perfumes with vanilla, I can recommend the Good Girl by Carolina Herrera. The one I'm mentioning is the dark blue/black bottle, but is more on the more expensive side. The Good Girl has more of a musky vanilla rather than a floral vanilla!
EPD Libre Intense and Givenchy Irresistible EDT
|
Re: EPD Libre Intense and Givenchy Irresistible EDT
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I wore the Givenchy in my 20’s.i hardly wear perfume but i was complimented ALL the time!
I wore the Givenchy in my 20’s.i hardly wear perfume but i was complimented ALL the time!
Phlur Heavy Cream mist
|
Re: Phlur Heavy Cream mist
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I second this. I have been eyeing some Phlur products that we can't get here and waiting patiently for them to be added. There are ...read more
I second this. I have been eyeing some Phlur products that we can't get here and waiting patiently for them to be added. There are a couple of brands available on the American site I would love, too, like Nette.
23,520 Posts