Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@eshoe I remember that one. 

I think they walked around their office a bit too @SportyGirly125 @ather, I thought that was fun to see what it was like.

@eshoe @If it was really bad and glitchy report it to Sephora. The Gucci event was so bad and I complained and they didn’t charge us points for the event. Thank you for the tip. I have thought about turning it upside down for a while. 

Pretty sure I would t be the o ly one commenting on the audio/video @SportyGirly125. Did you call Sephora? 

@eshoe @I commented on the survey, called and emailed Sephora customer service and emailed Sephora events complaining. 

I did mention it on the survey, @SportyGirly125. I will follow through with contacting them as well, thank you for sharing.

5ACD80B2-734C-478A-92C5-E1D31B00A1CD.jpeg

This is such a generous gift I think, @SportyGirly125.I just received mine today as well. I have not tried the eye & face creams, or the care and glow foundation, so I am excited for those.

If anyone is curious. The digital events Sephora classes for this month are all booked. 

Did you sign up for any @SportyGirly125? I am doing the DDG and Commodity. 

@eshoe @Not this time. I only sign up if I like the gift they are offering. None of the events seemed interesting to me. 

Gift from Gucci masterclass

5602D4D7-4F45-4724-84CB-0A72046D2B92.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Lovely gifts. What are the Sephora items?

@Mellmars1185 @It’s 2 portable accessories for fragrances. 

@SportyGirly125 @Mellmars1185 

How do you sign up for these,  I swear I've tried but can't figure it out 😱

Is this one of those not in Canada things?

@CynthieLu @It’s for the US and Canada. I get emails from Sephora. They also post about them on Sephora’s IG stories. 

@CynthieLu The way I check the events is I google sephora events. I have tried registering for an online event before in the past and I was able to. I ended up canceling as I could not make the event. I did not receive an gift because I cancelled in advance. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125  @Mellmars1185 

I'm going to hopefully attend one some day 😄 they sound fun!

@CynthieLu @The ones for this month are open for registration. 

I feel like a big n00b @SportyGirly125  I'm on the events page and everything just says Coming Soon ?

@CynthieLu @Do you have IG or did you get an email from Sephora?

1,557 Replies
testing