Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

As much as I love Sephora, I was very unhappy to not receive word back from them after winning a live giveaway from one of their virtual events. I’ve emailed them to ask whether I’d be receiving my prize, but I have heard no word from them in 3 weeks 😕 Has anyone else experienced this problem?

When I've won, it's taken as short as 72 hr and as long as a few weeks to be notified, @Mari20518. The shipping can take a long time. I am in Canada. You should check your junk or spam folder. Also consider that someone with the same or similar name may have won? I hope it all gets worked out for you!! 

@Mari20518 I had that happen to me last year.  I won in Dec 2020 and was going back and forth with the event customer service team and finally got my prize in March 2021.  I'm in the US.

@blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom rsvp

Tom Ford Holiday Look: Fragrance & Color Masterclass

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14 – 12PM PT // 2PM CT // 3PM ET

Join Tom Ford Beauty's Manager of Education, Carter Daniel as he teaches you all about how Tom Ford's face philosophy of Light and Symmetry inspired skin-transforming products to sculpt the architecture of the face featuring the new exclusive Shade and Illuminate concealer and blush.

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

Holiday Glam Up Virtual Events

Join us for two holiday beauty events featuring experts from your favorite brands as they share gifting ideas plus tips and tricks for getting glammed up and party ready! 

Saturday, December 11
9am PT // 11am CT // 12pm ET

Thursday, December 16
3pm PT // 5pm CT // 6pm ET

Thank you, @SportyGirly125, I did not see this but I did see a Tom Ford class. Heading back to check!

Did anyone else attend the Charlotte Tilbury class.?I had 100 points deducted for the class. Is that standard?  

@jen81 Ever since they started charging for points earlier in the year I stopped signing up. 

@jen81   I didn't, but I noticed that a lot of the ones Sephora sponsors require points. 😞  I wonder if it was in the "fine print" at the bottom of the sign-up page.

Yes it’s in the fine print. I am surprised, not worth it in my opinion. 

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Eventbrite

JO MALONE LONDON HOLIDAY MIXOLOGY EVENT

by Bloomingdale's

Date and time

Thu, Dec 2, 2021, 3:00 PM PST

Thx you @SportyGirly125 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! Their events are always enjoyable, with the best backgrounds.

Ready for the Nordstrom Fall Scentscape Friday 

9BDBC358-32E4-4B0A-BD91-73BC7D19346D.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 I know that you're really good about following the Nordy events; how often do they usually post new ones?

@CookieGirl1 It really depends on what classes they are offering.  I usually check once a week to see if anything new pops up.

Nice selection of fragrances, @SportyGirly125! Mine was delivered to an Amazon fulfillment center for some reason. Holiday mail is already happening🤷🏻‍♀️

@eshoe I hope your perfumes get sorted out and get sent to you.

@eshoe Yay I know 😞  I see my shipments are getting delayed to 5 days now instead of the 2-3.  I am hoping to ship Christmas packages early.

@SportyGirly125 yes it is taking a week for packages to ship and then they are (usually) arriving few days past expected date. I generally have great delivery service but expected some hiccups this year. I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like closer to Christmas.

1,540 Replies
testing