Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Are these events different from signing up to the instore events?

What do the instore events entail if I reserve?

@jaeda @Online events are different than in store. Ask your local store for more info for their events. 

Digital event email went out at 12 pm pst. The only events not closed yet are FORVR Mood and Shani Darden. 

Natasha Denona Masterclass gift 

IMG_0599.jpeg

Armani masterclass gift

IMG_0552.jpeg

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

Lunchtime Livestream: Luxe Beauty

Hear from our best luxury skin care and makeup brands as their top experts share our exclusive sets curated for Anniversary Sale, along with tips and tricks for using them.

Thursday, July 13
12:00PM Pacific

Get Ready with Dyson

Join Dyson Brand Ambassador and celebrity hairstylist Matthew Collins for a live experience and learn how the expert technology of Dyson's newest tool, the Airstrait™, can help simplify your routine.

Thursday, June 22
Noon PT // 2pm CT // 3pm ET

Beauty Founder Chats

Tune in to hear from beauty brand visionaries as they share expert advice and exclusive offers.

Kate Somerville 

Friday, July 14
10:00AM Pacific

Dr. Dennis Gross

Friday, July 14
11:00AM Pacific

Trish McEvoy

Wednesday, July 19

Gucci Westman, Westman Atelier

Monday, July 24
11:00AM Pacific

Jamie O'Banion, BeautyBio

Tuesday, August 1
9:00AM Pacific

Tera Peterson, NuFACE

Tuesday, August 1

Must-Have Beauty Exclusives
Tune in as our National Beauty Director, Autumne West, and brand experts help you build your beauty Wish List. We'll share all you need to know about our top picks for Anniversary Sale.
Monday, July 17
9am PT // 11am CT // 12pm ET

New Beauty Launches Preview

Hot new beauty items for fall—only at Nordstrom.

Tune in for a preview of the hottest beauty launches and products available exclusively at Nordstrom, with Autumne West and Kevin Sifflet. Get the inside scoop from brand experts, along with tips and tricks you won't want to miss.

Friday, August 4
9am PT // 11am CT // 12pm ET

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

Thank you @SportyGirly125 😇

Thanks @SportyGirly125 , I wish they would text us or something! I got IOP. I follow Jules on IG and think he’s great, so it should be fun! 

All classes are closed except for Isle of Paradise. 

Sephora Kayali and YSL are fully booked now. 

Thank you, @Buootiful! I registered for the YSL one. I appreciate the heads up, you are amazing!!

@Buootiful I got in on the Kayali!  It's 100% going to be done from my desk at work at lunch... lol

Check your emails. Sephora digital event email got sent out about 30 minutes ago. 

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

Summer Glow with ARMANI

Join ARMANI beauty's National Face Designer Beck Morgan in a live experience to learn all the tips and tricks for getting that perfect glow with the new, Nordstrom-exclusive Luminous Silk Glow Liquid Bronzer.

Thursday, May 25
1pm PT // 3pm CT // 4pm ET

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🙌🏼

I just checked and all the classes for the Sephora Digital Events this month are all fully booked.

Sulwhasoo masterclass

8300CA63-383D-40A5-A680-E20832503E80.jpeg

Yesterday’s Commodity class was outstanding. Vicken and Marisa were warm, funny and passionate about their brand.  It was easily one of the best events I have attended.

A few things I learned:

• Their personal fragrances have more oils than the bold or expressive. They call these “Shadow fragrances,” because they are in a way, a shadow of the more magnified scents.

• Milk - they described as “toasted roasted marshmallows with a cold chord.”

• Even though they are considered a ‘clean’ brand, Vicken shared that natural isn’t always better than synthetic. I thought this was a very honest statement, and appreciate his transparency.

• One ingredient that has been extremely difficult to source?
Spoiler
Sesame oil! He explained that this is the reason that Milk Expressive was/is OOS

I would love to see Commodity hold another class at some point, it was well worth it.

DDG event was very glitchy, unfortunately. The best tip from this event was flipping his Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Smooth Lines & Texture FaceWare Pro LED Mask Bundle upside down and placing over your neck, seen below. @ather 

43CFD4BF-A039-4C04-B43D-E16AD312DE2B.jpeg

Oddly enough, the focus seemed to be on injections and fillers, neither of which Sephora carries 🤷🏻‍♀️ @SportyGirly125 

2 Replies
testing