Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@SportyGirly125 - Forgive this newbie, but...  How and when do I sign up for these?  Do you have to go to sephora-events.com at the specific date and time listed to be able to RSVP?  I only learned about the events recently and the only time I've seen anything other than "Coming Soon" or "Registration Closed" is the "RSVP Now" for events that have already passed (I forgot to specifically check at the date/time 😬)... 

I tried searching for some kind of instruction/information on when registration opens but can't seem to find an answer.  I saw something on Reddit saying the events are released at the beginning of each month, but - that seems to be for something different?!  Some events are free and others you have to blow 100pts on?  You have posted events in this thread that aren't listed on sephora-events.com so I'm obviously missing things here. 😋 

So confused haha. 🙈😂

@novascotian8 Use the link above to RSVP. I see that they are open. I got an email last week to register for the Sephora ones. I also post other classes that are usually free if others want to attend them that are not from sephora. 

@SportyGirly125 - I just managed to sign up for the MILK one! 🙌  I'd like to sign up for more, but - I don't spend a lot at Sephora (it's usually out of my budget but on occasion I receive a gift card for my birthday/Christmas and can go a little wild  😍 haha) and I don't want to blow all my (very few) points on events. 😋

I'll definitely keep an eye on this thread - maybe I can join a free one here and there.  Thank you for posting them, and for your kind reply to my question.  Much appreciated. 😊❤️

@novascotian8 Glad I could help.  You can always subscribe/bookmark this thread so you don't miss out when I or others post about other classes on here.

Thank you very much @SportyGirly125 😇

Hello, does anyone know how I am able to sign up for any of the digital events? I can only see the event dates but no signing up opportunity. 

@ZARAK @Did you get the email yesterday to sign up?

I got a email last week to sign up but I’m hoping I get a confirmation one because I didn’t save any links.

@ZARAK @You should get an email if you signed up. Did you check your spam folder?

I just re signed up and got them. Thank you!

Hello!  The Sephora Digital Events used to advertise a deluxe sample at the end of the description and I notice that there isn't any mention of samples anymore.  Does anyone know if there are still samples sent to everyone who attends (as opposed to the "three lucky winners")?

@Jen0730 I know that sometimes it states free samples or that there are prizes you could win. Not sure if it is for all the events though. 

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

Fall Beauty Trend Event: Take Care

Slow down with self-care rituals that make you feel your best—inside and out—and indulge in soothing products intentionally created to do just that. Learn about our newest launches and skin care and hair care trends, plus hear from some of our best beauty experts and friends:
Beck Morgan, ARMANI beauty National Makeup Artist, Jamie O'Banion, BeautyBio Founder & CEO, Sara Nicole Smith, Bobbi Brown National Makeup Artist, Rasheena Green, Charlotte Tilbury Manager of Events, Ashley Shields, Clinique Brand Expert, Lily Lieu, Darphin Field Executive Training Manager, Sheba Vignale, Dior National Skincare Expert, Jen Atkin, Dyson Celebrity Hairstylist & Brand Ambassador, Ryan Musser, Estée Lauder Field Executive Training Manager, Justine Marjan, ghd Influencer, Ali McNeill, Jo Malone London Field Executive Training Manager, Samantha MacMechan, Kate Somerville Director of Sales & Education, Melissa Shea, Kiehl's National Trainer, Janine Faruol, La Mer Field Executive, Fatima Thomas, MAC Senior National Artist, Tera Peterson, NuFACE Cofounder & Chief Creative Officer, Jenefer Palmer, OSEA Founder, Gina Hong, Saturday Skin Senior Communications & Marketing Manager, Jennifer Solum, Trish McEvoy Regional Manager, Armando Ramos, YSL Manager of Education & Artistry.

Thursday, October 20
3:30pm PT // 5:30pm CT // 6:30pm ET

Thank you, @SportyGirly125

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

F29978E8-BB9E-4948-B7A2-AB7A7CCAE251.jpeg

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ☺️