Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Eventbrite

JO MALONE LONDON HOLIDAY MIXOLOGY EVENT

by Bloomingdale's

Date and time

Thu, Dec 2, 2021, 3:00 PM PST

Thx you @SportyGirly125 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! Their events are always enjoyable, with the best backgrounds.

Ready for the Nordstrom Fall Scentscape Friday 

9BDBC358-32E4-4B0A-BD91-73BC7D19346D.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 I know that you're really good about following the Nordy events; how often do they usually post new ones?

@CookieGirl1 It really depends on what classes they are offering.  I usually check once a week to see if anything new pops up.

Nice selection of fragrances, @SportyGirly125! Mine was delivered to an Amazon fulfillment center for some reason. Holiday mail is already happening🤷🏻‍♀️

@eshoe I hope your perfumes get sorted out and get sent to you.

@eshoe Yay I know 😞  I see my shipments are getting delayed to 5 days now instead of the 2-3.  I am hoping to ship Christmas packages early.

@SportyGirly125 yes it is taking a week for packages to ship and then they are (usually) arriving few days past expected date. I generally have great delivery service but expected some hiccups this year. I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like closer to Christmas.

@eshoe The packages I have been sending out have been arriving fast up until this last week.

Did you get the link for the Dior event, @SportyGirly125? I just received it today.

@eshoe I got it yesterday morning.

Kilian has rescheduled their class for Nov. 16th. I know I was supposed to tag someone here who was interested… @Ispend2much6 maybe? @SportyGirly125 

I am inviting you to our Kilian Holiday virtual event happening on Tuesday,  November 16th from 5pm-6pm EST.

Please read invite & rsvp to reserve your spot.

This will be an amazing event where you can here from our creative director himself what is in store for the holidays & more.

We will offer complimentary deluxe samples with all orders and complimentary engraving on site with all pre orders too.”

8AC18901-C167-43DA-89A1-B01E82F8AAD0.jpeg

@eshoe @blackkitty2014   I forgot to attend!  I signed up but had a rough night and slept a good bit of the day.  Was there a code to use to get the samples with any order? Thank you!!!

(So sorry you had a rough night @Ispend2much6 😢 and hope you’re doing better today. 🤗💞)

@Sunnysmom  Aww, thanks!  I am getting better; just one of those things.

Good @Ispend2much6 , I get it! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  I wish I did lol.

Well that is true @Ispend2much6 , I guess I wish I did too! 😭You’re right! 

@Ispend2much6 @SportyGirly125 @blackkitty2014 I have no idea about the samples; I did not receive any, nor did I receive a code, and I had been in contact with Michael since the first event was cancelled 🤷🏻‍♀️

It was very intimate and for someone who is a Kilian fan, would have been way more appreciated than I could have. Meaning it seemed like a group of friends who were casually discussing the finer points of all things olfactory on a deeper level. If they have another one, @pocketvenus and @Sunnysmom, I think you would highly enjoy it! 

9 Replies
testing