cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

The SEPHORiA Diaries 2023

IMG_3751.jpeg

Another SEPHORiA, another diary! I was thrilled to hear that SEPHORiA would be back in person this year after a 4 year hiatus, and even more so that it was going to be in New York. 

This Community has given me so much over the last decade, and this truly was like a family reunion. I’ve been friends with so many of y’all for years and years, this event is just the most beautiful excuse to get together ❤️

Unfortunately for us, Mother Nature had other plans. As I waited in line for Session 1, the NYC governor declared a state of emergency due to the inclement weather (severe rainstorms). 

There was also something going on with the venue, likely due to the storms. They cancelled the event about 20 minutes after Gold Key holders were supposed to be inside. 

While we weren’t able to go in and see all the amazing booths, they still let us redeem our swag bags. 

IMG_3764.jpeg

So sorry I didn’t get to meet more of you! Our Ambassador group was able to at least get together for a picture. Fingers crossed that we might be let in tomorrow 🤞 

IMG_3757.jpeg

Session 2 is also cancelled, if you were supposed to come make sure you check your emails! They are offering a resolution. 

xoxo Mcakes 

Re: The SEPHORiA Diaries 2023

@happy118 We really use Sephoria as an excuse for a Sephora Beauty Insider Community Reunion, so we definitely made lemonade out of missing day 1. 

@Mcakes  ^^^ THIS!!!! I was so amused at how we were the only people still smiling after the announcement.  

@Mcakes Sorry to hear about the weather emergency, that's terrible! I hope you all stay dry and safe. And with a little luck the event can resume tomorrow.🤞🤞

It's awesome you all got too meet up and get this super cute photo! Memories for sure 🌠

@CynthieLu that luck came through! So happy that we were able to go into Sephoria on Saturday 😍

@Mcakes ,

Wow! You guys, just Wow!  A state of Emergency in NYC!   My heart goes out to you❣️  

I'm glad that you get to see each other's faces in person.   You all have such nice faces!  😊

@tsavorite Aww thank you! Was hoping to see you there. One of these years!

Thank you, @Mcakes !  That would be so great!

@Mcakes @Glad you guys got to hang out despite Day 1 being cancelled. 

Yes me too! Now I can read the posts in their voices 😂 

71 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • IMG_3751.jpeg
  • IMG_3764.jpeg
  • IMG_3757.jpeg
  • IMG_3772.jpeg
  • IMG_3777.jpeg
  • 45B52BD6-2004-4DE5-8BDB-25F753407D92.jpeg
  • IMG_4073.jpeg