Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What is your go-to eyeshadow pallete?

I want to know what your go to eyeshadow pallete is, whether it's for a natural everyday look, or full on glam. Let me know what pallete can do both! 

Re: What is your go-to eyeshadow pallete?

Tartlette Matte, It is perfect for any look. And it's small for travel. Great Pallette

Alice through the looking glass is my go to palette. It has deep gray smoky looks, Warm 🍑, editorial greens and blues, in addition to a plethora of browns, one burgundy, duochroms, and a Glitter. With all that variety it's the only palette that I don't get board with.

RE: What is your go-to eyeshadow pallete?

I love the tartelette matte nudes palate! It's great for everyday looks with pinks, browns, and nudes!

modern renaissance ever since i bought it, but i like using colors from bh cosmetics solar flare with it, they work well together imo

Naked basics!

Tartlette in Bloom

I love the modern renaissance pallete. Such lovely colours!!

I use the natasha  denona star palette almost daily! Love it!

Urban Decay Nocturnal Shadow. Shimmery basics + fun colors to layer and line!

I feel that everyone, especially aspiring makeup artists, NEED the matte Tartelette palette. It's a fantastic formula, super blendable, great for sensitive eyes, very opaque and little fall out. I use this palette for myself every day and on almost all of my clients. It's the go to crease shade palette. 

Bobbi Brown Griege palette is my favorite go to. The packaging is super durable and portable. And the colors blend great on their own for a neutral look or with a statement pop of color. It always travels with me. 

I love the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette so much! I have hazel eyes and the colours in the palette make my eyes crazy green and I love it so much.

I love my tartlette palette and my Morphe x Jaclyn Hill. One is more neutral and the other has fun shimmers and more color!

For sure my favorite is the Tartlette in Bloom. It's a great natural palette, and it would be my desert island choice.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette💜
Anonymous Insider

Naked smokey palette!! 

Macy600 wrote:

I want to know what your go to eyeshadow pallete is, whether it's for a natural everyday look, or full on glam. Let me know what pallete can do both! 

My go to palette is defintely the original urban decay Naked palette. You can crate both subtle everyday looks or dramatic looks as well.

Laura Mercier makes great eye shadow sticks and they are so easy to carry with you when you travel.  Check them out on Sephora.

Macy600 wrote:

Anonymous Insider

I use the original UD Naked palette a lot, and am loving the new UD Naked Heat.

Anonymous Insider

My go to eyeshadow pallete is the Urban Decay the Naked 3, it has all natural color eyeshadows. 

98 Replies
testing