From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 198689 Members
  • 7938 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
need help for mascara
|
Re: need help for mascara
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Lauraa1303 Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara 01 Waterproof Big is The New Black Lancome lash primer ...read more
@Lauraa1303 Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara 01 Waterproof Big is The New Black Lancome lash primer
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: That means so much @itsfi thank you  ...read more
That means so much @itsfi thank you 💞
Recent images from this conversation
Dark circles
|
Re: Dark circles
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: There’s an online offer available right now where if you make a $45 purchase you can get a set of concealer samples with the code ...read more
There’s an online offer available right now where if you make a $45 purchase you can get a set of concealer samples with the code CONCEALER. You’ll get a few different shades in several brands that you can try to see if they’re the solution for you. It comes with a mini beauty blender that you can wet and use to blend out little dots of the product under your eyes. I’m new to concealer, too, but I’ve learned from random tips on YouTube that if I use too much or get it too close to my lower lashes, it ends up settling into tiny creases. That tiny sponge really helps keep me from using too much or placing it too high!
best brush sets
|
Re: best brush sets
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @sunshinegirlz Sephora Collection Pro has some really good affordable options but the best brushes I’ve tried are Sonia G. ...read more
@sunshinegirlz Sephora Collection Pro has some really good affordable options but the best brushes I’ve tried are Sonia G.
Dark circles
|
Re: Dark circles
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Bhav06 Bobbi Brown Skin Color Corrector Stick you would look for a peach/salmon color. ...read more
@Bhav06 Bobbi Brown Skin Color Corrector Stick you would look for a peach/salmon color.
Under eye product advice
|
Re: Under eye product advice
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Kirstenrae Have you looked at the new-ish caliray hideaway brightening + hydrating under eye color corrector concealer? There ar ...read more
@Kirstenrae Have you looked at the new-ish caliray hideaway brightening + hydrating under eye color corrector concealer? There are quite a few shades in the range which is helpful.
Peter thomas roth eye patches
|
Re: Peter thomas roth eye patches
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @blakeus I love the feeling of putting the cold patches on. ...read more
@blakeus I love the feeling of putting the cold patches on.
Tightline Pencil Recommendation
|
Re: Tightline Pencil Recommendation
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @CattyTammy I don’t tightline often but the times that i have i used the MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Resist Color Pencil Eyeliner it goe ...read more
@CattyTammy I don’t tightline often but the times that i have i used the MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Resist Color Pencil Eyeliner it goes on really creamy at first but once it sets it stays on pretty well for me.
Eye look using Yucca Palette
|
Re: Eye look using Yucca Palette
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Roxella83 Beautiful eyeshadow look!  ...read more
@Roxella83 Beautiful eyeshadow look! 💛💚
Recent images from this conversation
73,153 Posts