Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Patch Me Up!: Sporty Chic Eye Patches from Dior

As a diehard Dior boi, I absolutely SWOON for the brand so when I saw these new eye patches Dior BACKSTAGE Eye Reviver Patches hit Sephora I immediately had to add to basket and purchase.

IMG-0435.jpg

And, like, honestly..... how could I not??? 🤣

Opening them up was a joyful experience and, I have to say, these eye patches are an absolute dream for selfies, emblazoned with the traditional CD logo that is oh-so-eye-catching. The feeling is great (very hydrating) and they also come with a little pre-application gel (two sets of patches per box). 

IMG-0438.jpg

Does anyone else get a bit of a sporty chic vibe from them? Also reminds me of a baseball player for some reason.... lolol!

IMG-0439.jpg

Would highly recommend! Maybe the most fun I have had all week. 🤗

Re: Patch Me Up!: Sporty Chic Eye Patches from Dior

These look so fun, @Julessss14 (and thanks for the tag, @QueenMarceline 😉)! I am very curious about the ‘pre-application gel’ included. Do share!!

@Julessss14 Oooh, how lovely and oh so fancy! I'm a huge fan of all things eye gels/masks/patches and I didn't know these even existed so thank you so much for sharing your lovely masking experience. They look great on you! And I totally see the baseball player vibe, I'd love to give these a go. 

I invite you to post your review of these in the 💕😌 Mask of the Week Challenge 😌💖 as I don't think these have been reviewed there 🙂

@QueenMarceline haha thank you sooo much! I think they would look great on you too. And glad you picked up on the sporty chic vibes as welll lololol!

Yes I can definitely post my review there - anything specific to mention or just a general review will do?

@Julessss14 The things you mentioned in your review are great 🙂 usually people post about their overall masking experience and the results they got/did not get from the mask. There's absolutely no specific rules and be as wordy (or not) as you'd like. I'm sure everyone would love your photos though, we do lots of super cool masks there and I think your posts would fit right in 🙂 💖

@QueenMarceline just posted hope that works! Think the photos say 1000 words lolol

@Julessss14 Absolutely 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG-0435.jpg
  • IMG-0438.jpg
  • IMG-0439.jpg
testing