Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Nars Vs Too Faced Concealer

1. Hi y’all! To anyone who’s tried either the too faced or nars radiant concealer or even both, which one did you guys tend to like more and please also give details about your skin type and how it worked for you! Thank you
Tags:

Re: Nars Vs Too Faced Concealer

@umnik I find that the formulas are quite different.  I have normal to dry skin and I actually like BOTH but I tend to use them for different purposes.  The TF provides higher coverage and the amount that you get is significantly greater than in the Nars.  However, I find that I don't always love it underneath my eyes but it works great on other parts of my face if I want to add a bit of extra coverage.  It also is more matte than the Radiant Creamy Concealer.  The Nars still provides coverage--though not quite as much as the TF--but it looks significantly better as an undereye concealer for me because it doesn't end up looking quite as heavy.  I can also still use it as a spot concealer.  

If I HAD to choose between the two (although I currently own both and use them both), I'd probably use the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer only because I find that it's just slightly more versatile for me and my skin type.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing