Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Lower eyelashes and mascara for sensitive eyes

So as I get older my lower eyelashes seem to get thinner and thinner.  Is there a way, cream or anything to bring back thick, longer and plentiful lower lid eyelashes?  My upper lashes are amazing ... Long thick and perfect. But it's my lowers. 

Also, I have super sensitive eyes.  No matter what mascara I try after about 3 hours my eyes are itchy, dry and yet watery. I think get really red irritated eyes.  Any suggestions on brands and types would be welcome 

Re: Lower eyelashes and mascara for sensitive eyes

@danie1985 I've been strictly using ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood for my bottom lashes, the wand is the most perfect ever for them! It really helps them look longer too

Re: Lower eyelashes and mascara for sensitive eyes

I agree with @lmaster about the ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood being a good option but it depends, @danie1985. I find it does get messy and flakes because it makes my lashes reach my skin and that makes my eyes watery and sensitive when on the bottom (for some reason it works great on my upper lashes). You could try looking into a lash serum as well, but I don't have any recommendations for those. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing