Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Help with a eyelash curler

Can someone please recommend an eyelash curler for deepset hooded eyes. Every curler I've purchased either crimps, pinches or doesn't curl my lashes..Thanks guys.

Tried shu emura, Revlon, elf, tweezerman, covergirl, etc

Re: Help with a eyelash curler

@GennaGiggles   I have the same eye situation as you, and have tried a few of the same curlers.  I recently bought the Rephyr eyelash curler, and it really works for me.  The pad is thin and made of silicone, so it grabs well without taking out my lashes.  I also didn't pinch my eyelids like I was afraid of doing.  Rephyr is sold on its own website; the last time I checked it was $16 and came with a few extra pads.

If you're also looking for a mascara, I really like Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara .  I don't get any flaking and minimal clumping, if at all, easily fixed with an eyelash comb.  It really does give me all-around larger lashes. It also removes easily.  It is a tubing mascara, and people either seem to love those or not, just so you know.

Thank you so very much. I love tubing mascaras, so I'm going to try it. That was my next concern, lol. Finding a mascara that holds curl. I'm going to try the lash curler as well. I appreciate the help..Thank you..

@GennaGigglesYou're so welcome!   I love the mascara even without curling, so I really hope it works. 

@GennaGiggles @lmaster I second the Shiseido Eyelash Curler. It’s the best! Plus if you want your eyelashes to hold a curl, I recommend using a waterproof mascara. The water based ones kinda droop. I use #Lancome Définicils Waterproof mascara …once it’s dry, I use a water based one on top for a second coat if I want them fuller.

I may just go ahead and purchase that combo. Eyelash curlers have been my downfall. My eyes are so deepset and hooded that I purchase curlers like they are going out of style. I've tried so many just to be disappointed time and time again. Then if I get somewhat of a decent curl, the moment mascara hits them they fall instantly..hate it. Thank you for the recommendation. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing