Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

HELP: Makeup looks for emerald green formal dress!!

I need help!

I am going to the Marine Ball ithis month and I found a stunning emerald green dress! I have an olive complexion with blue eyes, and blonde balayage hair. I will post a picture of the dress, the bottom of it is simple straight that hugs to your body with a slight train. The top of the dress is definitely the show-stopper. It has a low back and a low front with emerald crystals on see through material from the straps to the upper part of my stomach. 

I've been completely stuck with what makeup look I should go for, I am pretty comfortable with makeup (can do cut creases, contour, etc). 

Any help with what eye makeup or even what lipstick I should use would be awesome! Recommendation on products along with it would be helpful! Also, recommendations on lashes (that aren't too dramatic) would be awesome!! 

Emerald Green FormalEmerald Green Formal

Thanks guys!

Re: HELP: Makeup looks for emerald green formal dress!!

@Marlainamarie that's a beautiful shade of dress!

With that colour and your olive complexion, I'd recommend maybe a pale gold (not yellow gold, necessarily) or bronze toned eye. If you wanted to go more colourful, a burgundy eye could look gorgeous with that emerald green, if you're comfortable with a red-toned eye.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • Emerald Green Formal
testing