Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Easy to remove hypoallergenic mascara

I have very sensitive eyes and am looking for hypoallergenic mascara recommendations. My main issue is the process of removing the mascara, the makeup remover/mischeller water and pressure makes my hooded eyes irritated and creates extra creasing on my eyelids. Looking for a mascara that is super easy to remove, possibly with water only like a tubing mascara. So far I’ve been looking into the Clinique high impact mascara but not sure best one.

any recs for this? If there’s a mini size that’s a plus since I don’t wear mascara often due to the eyelid irritation.

Re: Easy to remove hypoallergenic mascara

I like caliray Mini Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.18 oz/ 5.5 mL.  

It nicely separates my lashes and I don’t get raccoon eyes late in the day.  I used on my lower lashes too. 

It comes off pretty well using water and one of the The Original MakeUp Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth 

Good Luck 👍 

@mxtcha I find Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions to remove easily.  It's tubing. 

Yes, i have both kinds, and the liquid lash extension is the best! the volumizing wand irritates my hooded eyes. it tubes great, and comes off in water no problem.

@mxtcha 

Have you tried the original tubing mascara Blinc Original Tubing Mascara ? It removes with just warm water and a bit of pressure. 

@mxtcha You should look into the Honest Beauty Extreme Length Mascara + Lash Primer, it’s a 2-in-1which means it’s not an entire tube of mascara since there’s the primer on the other end. I feel like that makes up for there being no travel sized version since it’s smaller than most. However, it is 20 dollars but i’ve seen a lot of good things about it applies and how it’s easy to remove with either cleanser or warm water (its not tubing though). Along with it being hypoallergenic and completely clean.

Maybe you should try cleansing balms if you haven’t already, the elf cleansing balm is cheaper than most and is really good, it’s a holy grail for me when removing eye products (I too have sensitive eyes). 

If you’re still reluctant to try that mascara, a cheaper option would be maybe look into the Milani Lash Extension Tubing Mascara, there’s no travel sized but it’s only 13 dollars, it’s tubing, and when I looked it up it said it’s 91% top allergen free. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing