Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Dark circles

Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations on anything to help with dark circles, I’ve tried a few products and I don’t see much of a difference! So far I’ve tried the good molecules bye bye under eye, goop vitamin c eye cream and the ole Hendrickson vitamin c eye cream; and none of them seem to help as much as I was hoping for. 

Tags:

Re: Dark circles

Hi, I suggest the Bobbi Brown under eye color corrector. It’s in the pot. Clients usually go for this one when I suggest it to them and it really works well. 

🔘I am an employee of Sephora 

Re: Dark circles

@Hailey824 How long did you use your products for? Skin has many layers to it and it takes time for the fresh layers underneath to come to the surface. Skincare is a long game unfortunately.

In the meantime, you can try colour correcting. If your dark circles seem blueish to you, you can cancel out the blue hue with something orange or peachy. If they seem purpleish, try  yellow. Blend, set, then apply your favourite concealer or foundation over top of the correction. 

It might also be worth while to visit your doctor or dermatologist about other options. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing