Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Re: Skincare

@MakeupQueen9 That’s amazing that you’re getting into skincare while you’re young! I would recommend keeping it simple because your skin is so different from some of us oldies and because I’m sure you’re on a budget, whether your parents are helping you out or you’re using your own hard earned money. You just need three things: cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. As your skin matures, you can add more to your routine to target those specific needs. 

Some affordable but effective brands include The Ordinary, Inkey List, and even Sephora Collection. Don’t underestimate drugstore brands though! CeraVe, Aveeno, and Byoma are all amazing. Good skincare doesn’t need to be expensive!

Skinfix Skin Barrier+ Pore Refining Refillable Gel Cream with Niacinamide  would be a great option for a 13 year old as it supports the skin barrier without being too much for a young persons skin. It also has antibacterial benefits which is great to assist and prevent hormonal acne. Moisturizer cleanser and spf is all a 13 y/o would really need. I recomend Skinfix Barrier+ Foaming Oil Hydrating Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL and innisfree Daily UV Defense Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 36 Sunscreen 

@MakeupQueen9 @I would start with something simple. Glow Recipe would be a great brand to start with Glow Recipe Fruit Babies Bestsellers Kit 

All you need at that age is sunscreen, cleanser and a moisturizer 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing