Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Help!!!!

Hey guys! I hope you’re having amazing holidays!

Ive started getting more into makeup and investing in high end products. Recently my makeup has turned into a TOTAL NIGHTMARE.

It’s patchy, looks cakey, MOVES. Yesterday night all I had to do to take my makeup off was washing my face, and i was only wearing concealer and setting powders! I’ve been trying to determine the root for this but I seem to be having a hard time doing so, I’m listing the products below so if someone can help me out, I’d appreciate it so much 😞

- Dr Jart Water cream.

- Born this way concealer.

- One Size Pink setting powder on my cheeks.

- Huda Beauty setting powder for the rest of my face.

- Charlotte Tillbury airbrush flawless finish setting powder (only one i apply on my under eyes)

Re: Help!!!!

@Vxnpratt @It could be the concealer and or powders are not suited for your skin type. Have you tried other setting powders like Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free ? Have you also tried NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ?

I’ve been using born this way for almost a year now and I’ve never really had this problem 😞 I do have dry skin but at the end of the day it seems like my face is oily for some reason! I haven’t tried any of those products and unfortunately i think i went down the viral product road 😞

@Vxnpratt @I have combo skin with oily tzone dry everywhere else and those products I suggested worked well for me. The ones you are using didn’t work for my skin type. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing