Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry skin

I have really bad dry skin and it’s also sensitive. I moisturize it for like every 5 hours because it keeps drying out. My moisturizer is Shiseido, it seems like it’s working for a little bit but it’s the only one that doesn’t irritate my skin. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Dry skin

@mkkkkkkkkkkk  Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 and Glossier After Baume Moisture Barrier Recovery Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL are great moisturizers for dry skin. A hydrating serum or mist with hyaluronic acid would also be beneficial. I like Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL or The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 

@mkkkkkkkkkkk what other skincare are you using? Have you tried adding a hydrating toner or serum under your moisturizer? You can also add Vaseline over the driest parts to keep moisture in. If your moisturizer has a lot of alcohol in it, it could be drying out your skin over time. Hyaluronic acid can help hydrate your skin but you have to apply it on damp skin. 

LANEIGE Cream Skin Refillable Toner & Moisturizer with Ceramides and Peptides 

Skinfix Barrier+ Besties Hydrating and Nourishing Kit 

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 

@makeitup305 @mkkkkkkkkkkk I second all of this. The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum is one of my favourites and plays nicely with my sensitive skin and it’s decently priced too. And Vaseline or aquaphor are great at night. 

And don’t forget to hydrate from within! Drink water through out the day and run a humidifier in the room you spend most of your time in. Even the little things can help.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing